i find it hard to drive your stupid car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i guess by the time the next century rolls around, ill probably be dead unless i surpass all odds.

years go by so quickly.

you can die even quicker.

i dont think ill be living when the next millenium comes around.

it would be nice to be remembered after youve passed on.

but you wont.

look at all the people that have lived, not even 1 percent are documented.

i doubt most of us even know our own family members from about 5 generations back.

we forget about each other, were really not all that important. a bunch of flash in the pans i guess.

maybe its that mentality that helps a murderer murder his victim, a raper rape their prey and a bad person remain bad.

ive thought about the smileys for about 5 hours in total over the weekend. ive decided the encore with the angry smiley isnt quite over, but will be soon.

ive got about 1 song left i guess.

my computer has really slowed down alot lately, eh? its kinda too bad. my computer slows down when i have so much on it.

well i guess in it, would be the more correct way of putting it.

it was a nice weekend this weekend. saw priority one for about 10 seconds at the store where i dropped off film. ofcourse i didnt go through her till.

we lost in game 4 of the playoffs, so were done for the season. just like that. 3 games straight, after ten-running them in game one. a shame.

now i look forward to hockey. and training for baseball in winter.

winter. yikes. winter is not good.

i love my grandparents. i must do more to enjoy their time more frequently.

i think ive been trying to catch a cold for the last week. any time this feeling wants to flee is fine by me.

that last line was rather clever. it should be in a song, or at least in a poem.

message time:

angel: hows things?
screamingflower: whats up?
sicy: how goes?
zoomanda: whats new?
foray: you doin good these days?
naya: life treating you good?

end of message time.

mandm has it wrong. techno does kick ass. and people do still listen to it. unlike the majority of the people who wont be able to say the same thing about his music 10 years from now.

i hope you read this all and felt absolutely no emotion.

Things like this should be posted in the randommanannenonnonono thread

Hi freak.

Its summer here but feels like winter

GAH @ Irish weather :mad:

Back
Top Bottom