I Finally Went Out And Bought My First...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
...Radiohead CD. I got a copy of Hail To The Thief.

I better not be disappointed!!!! :angry: ;)

There's a music store that's going out of business, so the CDs that are left are half-priced. I went in a couple days ago and bought one...then I went back for another...then I went back for three more...and I went in today for another three. I think I better stop though. :wink:

My other new acquisitions:

Bright Eyes - Fevers And Mirrors
The White Stripes - De Stijl
Evan Dando - Baby I'm Bored
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Idlewild - The Remote Part
The Music - The Music
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Take Them On, On Your Own

The only albums I have heard tons of times and already loved were the White Stripes and Bright Eyes discs...the rest were all bought because I've heard people here or at the Ryan board rave about them.

I'm trusting you people!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was hoping that's what you were going to say.

:applaud:

I approve of Wilco also. :heart:

Radiohead and Idlewild are sound purchases. I love both albums...and actually brought both of them to work with me today.

Yea for you!

bc, i always knew you had it in you! you will love httt, bright eyes, and yankee foxtrot.

btw, i am completely obsessed with ryan's new album. oh my god this guy can rock.

BC, on the flip side, I picked up my first ever Ryan Adams CD tonight. Now I'm trusting you! :wink:

HeartlandGirl said:
BC, on the flip side, I picked up my first ever Ryan Adams CD tonight. Now I'm trusting you! :wink:

few ryan adams songs are good.. my fav ryan adams song is "wish you were here" & i have only heard RA 4-5 songs

i used to like byran adams in my college..that was a different story..

bonochick - watch out for THERE THERE in the radiohead album you have bought, you might like that songs...read the lyrics...willya ?

AcrobatMan said:
bonochick - watch out for THERE THERE in the radiohead album you have bought, you might like that songs...read the lyrics...willya ?

I don't know how, but you have me pegged...that was one of the tracks that stood out to me. I really love the whole album though...I am impressed...and annoyed that it took me so long to get a copy. :angry:

HeartlandGirl said:
BC, on the flip side, I picked up my first ever Ryan Adams CD tonight. Now I'm trusting you!:wink:

Yay!!!!!!! :hyper:

I hope you like it!!

Ryan is great so far!

And I agree. There There just grabs you...and it still hasn't let me go all this time later. :wink:

Re: Re: I Finally Went Out And Bought My First...

Pinball Wizard said:

I'm interested to hear your reaction...

:sexywink:

Yes...you are the reason that I bought it...and I have found it to be quite good.

hmm

if you tolerate this your children will be next
motorcycle emptiness
roses in the hospital
stay beautiful
prologue to history
kevin carter

all of these are by radiohead's little side project band 'manic street preachers' though, equally as cutting edge and great as radiohead (perhaps even more so!)

:wink:

CDs are marked down to 60% now...store closing in 8 days. I got Liz Phair's Exile In Guyville and The Raveonettes's Chain Gang Of Love.

Somebody stop me. I can't afford this...but I can't afford to pass it up! :reject:

yertle-the-turtle said:

roses in the hospital

i'd been meaning to ask you what that one title was. i think i read it as 'koses' :huh:

curses. now i've got kevin carter stuck in my head.

oh and that was funny...radiohead sideproject...haha

on friday i will give the ryan adams cd a listen to while at the radio station. i've been meaning to do that. i miss the coughs in my journal :sigh: BC :D

er...ther was something else i was going to say..but i forgot. and i've got limited net time since i'm at the library and all...grrr...

Back
Top Bottom