I feel like a little kid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Does anyone else have a zoppini charm bracelet? I think they're really cool and now I cant stop buying charms. I'm going to go broke. :|
I have a sun, a moon, a heart, an italian flag and a ying yang so far.

maintitle1.jpg

This kind or another kind?

This specific kind seems to be the new fad.

I love those and want one now!!!

*glad you weren't talkin' about those old-school plastic charm bracelets we all had in the 80s! :laugh:

I've never heard of these Zoppini bracelets...expensive things...at least according to the U2 bracelet site, the basic U2 one is $55 :no:

I want one :huh:

my bday is next month...and Christmas is coming.... :hmm:

Bonochick said:
Ever see this site? An Interferencer started it (I THINK I remember her name...but I'm not guessing in case I'm wrong...I don't wanna look dumb! :reject: ).

http://www.u2bracelets.com/

wow I have not seen this site! :heart:

I just realized that I can go buy the letter U and the number 2 charms. I never even thought of that. :der:

And actually, those U2 ones are actually good deals because the plain zoppini bracelets cost $6-$10 and the charms are $18 each and up. :| so basically if you buy that first U2 bracelet on that site rather than make your own you would save about $27.
I know.. its crazy! :scream:

_____
:hyper: I want more

bwahahahaha
girls, step aside the biggest u2 dork is here.
i have a u2 one.
mine is not zoppini but nomination.
i love it and got it for my bday this year.
it looks like this
* :heart: u2 *
i shall be back with pics shortly :laugh:

i use the excuse that i couldnt afford "amanda" as its far too long hehe

Sicy I do not think that a little kid would ever have the money for said charm bracelet.
It is tres snazy though!

Yes they are everywhere in Florence. Florence is all jewellery and leather baby!
Nomination are very big, I saw them in the places we went. Zoppini are big too.
I dont know about the States, but for Australian dollars it actually worked out to be around the same, strangely enough.

They're probly cheaper in Italy I would imagine.

Gosh now I'm all anxious to buy a U and a 2 charm. They could go nicely next to my :heart:

:sick:

____
:hyper: lets see pics manda

I haven't seen those yet!!
If you want to talk expensive the popular charm bracelets in my part of the world are these:

12092458_HTML_LRG.jpg

13627738_HTML_LRG.jpg

13531749_HTML_LRG.jpg

12492588_HTML_LRG.jpg

Talk about being broke! I have the first and second ones. Broke as a joke I tell you. Now the U2 bracelet has me thinking about it!
damn.

My friend just started getting into those new charm bracelets. I guess it's the new fad. I'm not really into jewelry that much, but I think they're pretty nifty. :cute:

I don't know if I really like those charm bracelets, I have like the kinda were its a chain and you hang little charms from them, i had an artist pallet, a treble clef, a unicorn and a horseshoe.

I also have 3 of the "tiffany" bracelets... I didn't ask for them, I got them as gifts, 2 for when I made my confirmation, and another one for x-mas. They're really nice, but I'm too scared to wear them everyday so I wait until special occasions.

Does anyone remember shoe charms??? It was like a fad for 15 mins in the 80s and 90s, my grandma thought they were so cool, she got me a ton of them lol, they were basically charms you put on your shoes... lol

Okay, this is scary. I just opened up the campus newspaper and there is an add for these bracelets. I guess I'm behind the times once again. I'd like to see what these look like in person. Are they heavy?

They're not heavy at all. I swear you can find them anywhere. The mall, little knick knack shops, candy stores even.. I've seen them in flower shops.. lol.

I like silver and white gold jewlery the best...yellow gold creeps me out

I don't like charm bracelets. I don't like to wear them cos I'm a clutz to begin with and to have things hanging off my arm....yeah, just not going to try it.

I wear 2 pieces of jewlery all the time:

Gentscladd1.gif
<--my Claddagh ring

and the AIDS bracelet from The Body Shop which doesn't have a photo online, but it's a silver band in a crescent shape with the ribbon on one end. I'm not supposed to take it off until there's a cure, and I really try to adhere to that.

Re: I like silver and white gold jewlery the best...yellow gold creeps me out

Lilly said:
I don't like charm bracelets. I don't like to wear them cos I'm a clutz to begin with and to have things hanging off my arm....yeah, just not going to try it.

Mine doesnt have anything hanging off it.

I know ouizy well I just got it last week... there will be Us and 2s there as soon as I can afford it.
:laugh: :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom