I dont really know many here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooEuropa

War Child
Hey! I was scrolling through some of the convos and realised i that alot of you are really good friends (poss because you've been on here a long time etc) and id just thought i'd introduce myself so maybe you get to know a little about me! I've already introduced myself at Babyface, but i hope to make friends with everyone here like everyone else has! :) I'm 17, nearly 18 from UK and i love U2 and my fave member has to be Larry! My fave U2 album is Achtung Baby! Well, i'll speak to y'all later! Thanx for reading! :) ZooGreetings!

just jump right into the fray,
dance a little.... :dance:
maybe find people you have similar interests with and PM them

it just happens....
I registered in july 2000 and I only got to know some people and feel comfortable around here since April, 2002, really!
I was just too shy and introverted.
let it all hang out ;)

welcome! :D If it seems as though some of us know each other, that's only cuz we hang out here and run into each other a lot. Just jump in and start making friends. We're a nice bunch of people and there is always room for more on this boat. :yes:

:dance:

LOL awwwww thats sweet! I've never had a warmer welcome! Thanx! I dont think i can forget about Larry :D lol! I'm sure i'll make new friends soon!
:angel: ;) :)
I'm gonna love it here!

I guess I need to do that sometime too.. I hang around here a lot and no one really knows me :(
Hi anyway :D

fruit.gif

Hi ZooEuro
Welcome

I am known as z-edge and LOVE MUSCLE too

do not be afraid of me though

welcome again

bye

Back
Top Bottom