I dig the new logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I noticed it the other day and was trying to remember what it use to be but now I know. Thanks.

I don't understand the point of having a peace symbol with wings

oh lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz.....
A long time ago I suggested a peace sign as an icon option amongst the smilies...there were occassions when I would have found it handy.
I like the peace symbol...can't recall it's origins..I heard Aleister Crowley gave the Victory symbol to Winston Churchill..it may be related to that.
I think perhaps the heart is more universal..we all have one of those, I hope( unless you are a TimeLord, in which case you have two....... DrWho fans will get that)
So perhaps the heart pleases more/offends less people. The bottom line I feel is that this site belongs to Elvis, he should please himself.
Peace
on
Earth.

btw Elvis....belated as always, but thank you very much for all the work you did recently when you changed server. Sounded like a mini-crisis which you once again sorted out with aplumb ( and hopefully a couple of tequilas and alemon, when it was done). The original pennies I sent to you WAS a donation to the good cause in a time of need. The next thing I send OS shall be my 2003 subscription to you. Thanks for carrying my weight thus far...I know it bugged some people , so asap...sorted!! Thanks...for everything. Peace....in your heart and office at least. stay safe tonight.

haha mullen, hes doing that as revenge on me asking him if his minotaur carachter is indeed smoking a cigarette... :p

well if it was a cigarette, i wanted to know if she was smoking it or not.

and after he answered that question, i asked if indeed she was smoking a cigarette or not. quite dry and lame humour at its worst.

Damn straight bear, I COULD have asked you that in every thread until the end of time as part of a twisted wildly-extreme revenge. But as you'll probably be banned soon, it's not worth it.

Champagne comedy.

Back
Top Bottom