I demand the TRUTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
turth! thrust! girth!

all very exciting prospects for discussion!

please carry on!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry mom...dad was a whore.

Why'd you give me up mom? Not good enough for you> How am I supposed to learn the ways of deathbear if no one is around to teach me?

So who's Really my mom? I demand truth! I deman justice! I demand benediction! I demand to become heir(ess) to the deathbear legacy and fill these boards with as much spam as bearly possible until I nearly get banned.

id be lieing if i said i wasnt at least slightly puzzled by todays events at lemonade stand in the www.interference.com feedback sector.

ive said it once and ill say it again

resuit

all of this attention wont be good for my ego, you know that. dont play with fire.

your not my son or daughter, you with the moniker.i do not even exist in your realm, obviously a non-existant un-being cant produce something as treachery-inducing, vomit-ifying as yourself.

------------------
-deathbear

I am not a figment of your imagination. I have not come here to torture you. I am your spawn...I do exist in your realm. I am existant, a being. You produced me, as treachery-inducing or vomit-ifying as I may be, you must acknowledge it and take credit for your latest work.

------------
-spawn of deathbear

Someone has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)... could her name be

SYBIL!?

I feel the only one truly suffering from MPD is deathbear himself. It's a shame, really, as I will one day inherit this as well. Damn genetics.

Father, where for art thou?

He's disowned your ass.

You're nothing but a bastard pest.
And dont you forget it.

First my father disowns me, then my apparent mother calls me a bastard pest.....
frown.gif

At least I'm not the whore. I didn't sleep with deathbear, Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear, Red Ships, Cow of the Seas, etc..

so which one IS my father? I'd love to know which one you picked.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Love Child:
First my father disowns me, then my apparent mother calls me a bastard pest.....
frown.gif

At least I'm not the whore. I didn't sleep with deathbear, Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear, Red Ships, Cow of the Seas, etc..

so which one IS my father? I'd love to know which one you picked.

Um, let it die......
rolleyes.gif

I think it was a bit of an un-Immaculate conception with The_Sweetest_Thing!

Back
Top Bottom