I dare you all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
....and now at home.

oh
my
feckin'
word.

:drool:

I hate to use a cliche, but....accents!!! :heart:

more more more!

zooshadow, if I send you a tape will you just talk on it for an hour or so? :lol:

jayzus, I need to move.

I'm waiting for a Brit accent. We have to have a few brits in the group.

Nice Irish accent. Sooooo sexy! :lol:

Of course, we American have no accent. Ja, sure, you betcha.

Meringue, I think you need to put up a sample of a good ol' Minnesooootan accent here. :D

Sula, I would, but I left dat recording ting in da boooat or else it was up on the ruff. Ja know.

:lol:

btw, i'm such an accent person too....if i hear an accent or diff language, i listen just to hear it......ppl think i'm crazy, but whatcha going to do........*listens*

*chex mail for tape*

I guess we like accents cos they are different to what we are used to and we like what we don't know (that could be bs of course)

i lurve daffnys accent on frasier, it kills me, it is just such a turn on

come on ppl, i wana hear a pommy gal plz!

zooshadow out

omg this is the funniest thing I have heard in so long.

Bonochick and Cal babee you girls have such beautiful voices. BC, your singing is excellent! Its so resonant, I love that in female singers.

*dies laughing again*
Jonboy you have a great voice too! Such a skip.
Zooshadow you gotta work in radio. Its so weird hearing the Aus accents after all the American ones.

wimp, we want to hear ya sing

i forgot what u sounded like, what a sexy voice it is :)

i am listening to the j files i love galager, what a fucking crack up

am walking on

Angela Harlem said:
omg this is the funniest thing I have heard in so long.

Bonochick and Cal babee you girls have such beautiful voices. BC, your singing is excellent! Its so resonant, I love that in female singers.

Thank you! :)

I see Basstrap hasn't had any response to my latest tune...did I hurt your feelings, ass slap??? :D

this is scary

Ok, I'm going to take the dare. This is in two parts...let's hope this shit works.

oh and please...no making fun of my terribly low voice. I promise I AM a girl. :p

Attachments

• sula pt. 1.mp3
    929 KB
and now for the really humiliating part. again, no laughing or I'll send manda over there to kick yer arse! :D

Attachments

• sula part 2.mp3
    929 KB
lol, that was quite good sula, u should be a dj 4 sure

i recognise the song u sang but 4 the life of me i can't remember who sings it, it is driving me insane!

Walked on

Bonochick said:

Thank you! :)

I see Basstrap hasn't had any response to my latest tune...did I hurt your feelings, ass slap??? :D

no, bono dick

*hats the best i got*

lol @ sula the DJ. :D

well, thank you for the nice words...my father would be proud. He minored in speech in college and my uncle has been a radio dj for the last fifteen years, so perhaps it's in the blood. But to be quite honest, I have a strong distaste for my voice. Not very feminine. :huh:

anyways, I'm trying to convince Lemon Meringue to record something for your listening pleasure. She's got a great MinnesOOOtan accent when she gets going. :lol:

zooshadow, your tape will be in the mail shortly. :sexywink: Maybe I'll send along a favorite book or something and just have you read it to me. :p

Sicy said:

christiana said:
LOL@lazyboy!! :D :lol:

I :heart: this thread.

Why are you all laughing at me?!

:scream:

I thought ye'd all be druling after my Bonoesque paddy accent;)

Ahem, seriously though, you have all seen Austin Powers haven't ye?! (especially for those who listened and actually think that is me:D)

i just KNOW you guys all want to hear my nice michigan accent, but i have no clue what to say.....i lack in the clever department.....so, someone tell me something to say!!!

ok all....i didn't know what to say, so i read my favorite poem by edgar allen poe (my fav poet :D)......so here goes......

heh....here it is.....i think......

"a dream within a dream" by edgar allen poe

btw, sorry for all the posts....:eek:

Attachments

• dream within a dream.wav
    1,019.7 KB
Back
Top Bottom