I dare you all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
..me thinks you played the blues card too early Bass (great by the way :))..I fear Ms Chicky has plenty more up her sleeve :p

..I am without microphone..~~if memory serves the only person on this entire board who has heard my voice is Cristy (aka Mullen Girl)..I remember because she wouldn't let the conversation continue until I repeated the phrase "Its a musical journey!" in a half english/irish attempt :rolleyes::p:D

Last edited:
Ah...I come home at work and find more of Basstrap's beautiful, beautiful work. I'm unable to record tonight, as my father is asleep and I must not wake him. But rest assured that you'll be hearing from me tomorrow.

yumyum

bass your voice is pretty sexy. will you write me a song so i can play it for my friends and brag? :drool:

heres mine:

"ahh yaaa....aahhhhh uhhhh yaaaa.... king here... uh yaaa.."

Attachments

• king here.wav
    171.8 KB
ok...thats the single most disturbing thing EVER!!!
BAHAHAHA!!!

Sounds like a baby dinosaur

Zoomerang96 said:
constipated baby dinosaur or maybe just a king unsure of himself?

I had a crazy notion that it could be the unsure king of constipated baby dinosaurs.

Nut then I realized I was wrong and that was a stupid idea

blarg.

Basstrap your files dont play for me. :mad: :sad: :scream:

I have a slew of insane deathbear files. :|

*hmm maybe I should share.

bear? :mac:

This is me yelling at deathbear in Italian.

Attachments

• pizza.mp3
    90.6 KB
:eeklaugh:

i'd record my voice, but my family's asleep and i honestly sound like a 5 yr old...(i'm really not :sexywink:)

Another one for Basstrap! I don't know why I keep gettin' all those weird, stupid, vibrating type sounds that kinda mess up my voice...oh well...try to ignore 'em! :D

To the tune of the first verse and the chorus of WILATW:

Attachments

• whenilookatbasstrap.mp3
    157.4 KB
Last edited:
Dammit, zooshadow!!!!!!!!!!

I have a condition where when people talk about their computer specifics, it, umm...makes me feel all giddy and happy...hehe...talk nerdy to me!! :D

*wonders if she should save this for Zoo Confessionals*

aussies are so weird

bwahahaha zoomountianboy
u dag

ive been trying to get my mic to work but it won't! im gonna keep trying because i want to sing a barry manilow number for you all.

Bonochick said:
Dammit, zooshadow!!!!!!!!!!

I have a condition where when people talk about their computer specifics, it, umm...makes me feel all giddy and happy...hehe...talk nerdy to me!! :D

*wonders if she should save this for Zoo Confessionals*
It's the accent that does it for me. :drool: Ah crap, sorry everyone. :D

Go manda! I really wanna hear you sing Barry...
BC and Basstrap- :lol: jeez.

lol, bonochick when i think u can no wierder u manage to go one lever up, i think u are breaking new ground now, u r going where no person has been b 4.

Ahhh fuck i forgot my video card
lets just say it is mighty fucking good video crad
i can get 60 fps at 1024*768 at 16 bit Colour. on both tfc and cs

ok, it is a nVidia Geforce 2 mx with 64 mg ram running at 4* agp

zooshadow said:
lol, bonochick when i think u can no wierder u manage to go one lever up, i think u are breaking new ground now, u r going where no person has been b 4.

I'm flattered! I don't know if I should be, but I am!! :D

mocool12 said:

It's the accent that does it for me. :drool: Ah crap, sorry everyone. :D

I'm right there with you. :drool: :drool:

This is a BAD thread for me because I'm such a voice/accent person. :love:

I have no microphone, so none of you are hearing my mongrel accent. :p

u are gonna get a whipping

er, no dear
i had a virus and now the bloody sound thingie has been erased and im trying to find my windows cd to reload the stupid thing.
my mic wont work because of that.
so blah to u
i will come thru with the goods eventually, aussie that the girls are now drooling over bwahahaha

girls, want me to set u up a date? ive been out on the town with this boy before and he has an acid tongue, but very lovely blonde tips :p

ok sorry manda, hope it worx

thats funny cos i lurve eccents as well, they drive me insane a gal with a fine accent just can't be beat!
wtf am i talking about! like i should be picky, any girl would be nice atm

manda glad u like the tips (no 1 elce did), u still want to c a movie or soething in the hollies, that is if u don't go to melb

later..

*runs off to contiue watching boston*

you all get to hear me speaking in australian now...yuck! hehe

Attachments

• moi!.wav
    193.9 KB
Back
Top Bottom