"I confused it with the chicken’s neck"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ylimeU2

Rock n' Roll Doggie
How in the hell someone could make a mistake like this, I'll never understand.

Romanian cuts off penis; dog eats it

Elderly man mistook organ for chicken head, news agency says
Updated: 11:27 a.m. ET Oct. 4, 2004BUCHAREST, Romania -

A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken’s neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said on Monday.

It said 67-year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

“I confused it with the chicken’s neck,” Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. “I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it.”

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

From here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6173286/

whacky..:yikes:
Romania is a very dark place, my evil grandmother was from there.
This is not a good place to set out for sleep from...

I'll go check out the yahoo frontpage and see if elton john still feels 'unimpressed' by madonna, seems to fit here somehow...

g'night

The better question is what situation could allow you to mistake a dead chicken for your own penis. I mean was he preparing a stew in a bathtub or was he just sitting on the damn thing?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:sad: you stole my I/O thread and bastardized it into your own Lemonade Stand thread :sad:

Sorry. :hug:

I don't go into IO, so I missed it there. I realize now I should have done a search for men who mistake their penises for a chicken neck before I posted it here. :|

Last edited:
you dont understand because you dont have a penis

perhaps he thought it was a game cock

chicken.gif

cross forum jokes rule! :up:

Back
Top Bottom