I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where is everbody? :)

I found a picture of the painting of Bono that was in the Irish pub at Downtown Disney :)

23706c2c.jpg

:applaud: Kelly, this is perfect, I couldn't think of a good name either! And you remembered the :mac: guy! Some of the regulars here (myself included) have forgotten him!

:up: Nice painting!

Oh as for where is everyone...I have been watching some weird Skating/Gympastics Spectacular and I dozed off. I feel like it's 11:00 at night for some reason!

Damn, I just missed the Hilton commercial I thought was cute before.

Shameless Journal Plug:
Speaking of skating, I got an early birthday present today! :love:

kellyahern said:

Pretty :love:

I wish I knew how to skate :sigh:. Growing up in Florida was a disadvantage in that regard :shifty:.
:D Thanks! I can't wait to wear it.

That's funny there isn't much skating in Florida; even warmer places like California and Texas have big clubs and big stars coming from them...Michelle Kwan is a California girl.

Yeah, I've never heard of a famous Florida skater :giggle:.

I tried roller blading once. I put on all the safety pads and the skates, waddled out side, stood up and got ready to start skating . . . and then thought, "Uh-uh, this is not going to work once you start moving." :reject:

:lol: I do not do any form of skating that requires wheels. I fall on my face when I try to roller-blade thanks to the lack of toepicks and when you go to stop, it's not like you can sink an edge into the pavement and glide gracefully (somewhat gracefully, anyway...) to a stop...throwing myself on the grass is easier but probably kinda dangerous.

kellyahern said:

I found a picture of the painting of Bono that was in the Irish pub at Downtown Disney :)

23706c2c.jpg
i just want to say that that painting is really cool and impressive. thanks for sharing! =)

I'm bored and I lost my remote control. :grumpy:

Edit: I found it! :D

But I'm still bored.

kellyahern said:

:hug:

White rice, toast, gator aide, jello . . . the standard whatyourmommadeyoueastasakidwhenyouweresick diet

Hey guys....

I think when you're sick it's the BRAT diet you're supposed to follow while healing and that stands for Banana, Rice, Applesauce and Toast. Gatorade is good too, or kool aid, and I like room temp ginger ale. :wink:

Lovely Bono painting also!

I have been drinking ginger ale in honor of Kariann...and how I was thirsty for something besides water.

I have IWB hidden in my basement. :evil:

PS: I also found a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle in the cabinet...if there's anything that will make anyone feel better, that's it!

kellyahern said:

23706c2c.jpg

very.................. very............... niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Here's my Gentle Reminder for any skating fans:
Ice Diaries is next on TLC! :D

nice milk carton :up:
~changes channel to TLC~

How do you stay oriented when you are jumping and spinning and landing:huh:

Back
Top Bottom