I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
I thought that was her...it's so weird to be near people you might know from online in person; you're never sure if you should go up and say, "Hey, are you...?" and risk sounding like a complete weirdo.

Tell me about it! :wink: :laugh:

Sorry about the stomach bug, Schmeg.
I thought even with Todd falling down last night that he and Jenny were better than Dave and Nancy..........:shrug:

fah~ Coldplay in 2 more sleeps, I have 54 more sleeps till Coldplay
I did however DL my Milwaukee Paul McCartney concert on a torrent last night...........:up: Willing to burn copies for anyone interested...................:)
20" flat screen tv :drool:

shari schultz said:
I did however DL my Milwaukee Paul McCartney concert on a torrent last night...........:up: Willing to burn copies for anyone interested...................:)

Interested :wave:

And I have to go and make an early dinner. Soccer practises start at 5:30.

:wave:

kellyahern said:
Stomach bugs :yikes:

I had to take my cat to the vet today. She had an abscessed anal gland (doesn't that sound fun :wink: ).

She had one in August and now another one. The vet gave her antibiotics again, but said there wasn't anything I could do to prevent it :banghead:. I PM'd bonosloveslave for a second opinion :).

I hate taking her to the vet. She cries all the way there when she's in the cat carrier and then is terrified at the vet office :sad:.

But she's ok right? :sad: Poor thing. :(

shari schultz said:
Sorry about the stomach bug, Schmeg.
I thought even with Todd falling down last night that he and Jenny were better than Dave and Nancy..........:shrug:

fah~ Coldplay in 2 more sleeps, I have 54 more sleeps till Coldplay
20" flat screen tv :drool:
I wish I'd been able to keep my eyes open for it!

I think tonight I'm gonna go to bed early and snuggle in to watch my old buddies on Queer Eye...I haven't paid much attention to them lately.

I'd be interested in the McCartney show, so I could relive the phone calls I got on the way to the Detroit "GA line"! :D

Schmeg said:

I wish I'd been able to keep my eyes open for it!

I think tonight I'm gonna go to bed early and snuggle in to watch my old buddies on Queer Eye...I haven't paid much attention to them lately.

I'd be interested in the McCartney show, so I could relive the phone calls I got on the way to the Detroit "GA line"! :D
~adds Schmeg to list~
Take care..........

shari schultz said:

~adds Schmeg to list~
Take care..........
:) Thanks, I'm really feeling much better; I'll be back to normal tomorrow. My mom told me I looked horrible last night and she can't believe how much better I look tonight! :huh:

kellyahern said:

I think so. The vet didn't seem to think it was an emergency or anything like that.

I just don't like anything being wrong with her :(.

I guess I'm forgiven now, she's on my lap :cute:.

20 inch tv :cool:

My dog actually liked going to the vet because she liked him. This past year and a half though she has had two abcessed (sp?) teeth and had to have them pulled. Since then she puts on the skids when I take her there and pouts for the rest of the day. :shrug:

I hope your cat is ok.

kellyahern said:

I think so. The vet didn't seem to think it was an emergency or anything like that.

I just don't like anything being wrong with her :(.

I guess I'm forgiven now, she's on my lap :cute:.

20 inch tv :cool:

Awww.. my kitty climbed onto my shoulders earlier. She loves to climb. :heart:

Elevation bootlegs are always good ones. :up:

I think I'll be going to bed soon myself...got distracted reading some old e-mails.

Back
Top Bottom