I cant shake this hangover.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually Pub........I hope, since our last conversation, that Rita slapped you over the head the next morning, while u rolled outted bed with ur holey long-johns on and a headache the size of the universe mate! ;)

just had to pop in to say this........

Has Rita still got her big hairdo? You know, the Beehive on each side of her head mate? Does her lipstick still sit two inches round her mouth? And have you taken her to Bingo without the friggin black tuxedo on yet?

:D

g'nite Pub...............if you read this........xx

my cure:

i have a glass of water with just about every alcohol drink i have

when i get home, i take 2 ibuprofen and drink a massive glass of water. it usually does the trick in preventing a hangover.

now if nothing works and i am hung over beyond belief, i drink a coke and usually force myself to puke. sorry but that is about all i can do if i am that drunk the following day.

mad1 said:

Has Rita still got her big hairdo? You know, the Beehive on each side of her head mate? Does her lipstick still sit two inches round her mouth? And have you taken her to Bingo without the friggin black tuxedo on yet?

:D

Why, yes, mads, Big Rita still has the fookin' beehive hairdo, but I've kinda grown to like it. :p And she's treatin' me real good, Rita is.

*scoots off to the bingo parlour with Big Reets* :mac:

I agree with time, water, and advil. Once you can eat, something greasy - it really does help!
My worst hangover was this past new year's...I couldn't get out of bed for a day and a half...even then, it was rough.
I have done the more alcohol thing - if the hangover isn't too bad and you can actually drink more, I found that it does oddly work...:reject: Probably not now in my old age though...;)

Drink lots of water before you sleep. And if you feel well enough then go for a walk the next day - fresh air is the best headache cure. And promising yourself you'll never drink again sometimes helps you feel better ;)

Back
Top Bottom