I Can See For Miles vs Helter Skelter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which song do ya like better?

• I Can See For Miles

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Helter Skelter

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

cobl04

45:33
Which song do you prefer? The Who's I Can See For Miles or The Beatles' Helter Skelter?

Supposedly, Sir Paul McCartney was inspired to write Helter Skelter after hearing that I Can See For Miles was the heaviest track that had been released to that date by The Who, and despite never having heard I Can See For Miles, Helter Skelter came about. Personally, I think he did a pretty good job, I reckon Helter Skelter is a heavier song. Can't quite decide which I like better yet though! So I thought I'd throw it your way.

I prefer the studio version of I Can See For Miles to Helter Skelter.

That said, I prefer the covers of Helter Skelter by Siouxsie & The Banshees and U2 to I Can See For Miles. So I'm not sure who to vote for. :hmm:

You forgot to mention Motley Crüe's version :wink:

I prefer the studio version of I Can See For Miles to Helter Skelter.

That said, I prefer the covers of Helter Skelter by Siouxsie & The Banshees and U2 to I Can See For Miles.

Yeah same here, although I haven't heard the Siouxsie version. The U2 version is pretty fucking good IMO.

I voted for Miles strictly based on studio version.

I Can See For Miles. Helter Skelter rocks, but it isn't the psychedelic mindfuck that ICSFM is.

"I GOT BLISTAHS ON ME FINGAHS!"

"Helter Skelter" for me, always loved this song. "I Can See for Miles" cracks, that's for sure, but not enough.

I accidentally voted for Helter Skelter. :sad: Maybe I was overpowered by the Beatles side of my brain...a band so great, they occupy half of my left cerebral hemisphere.

But, I Can See for Miles is the better song.

"helter skelter" is the better song. it's fucking badass. it's the beatles' punk rock/metal. classic. that being said, i think i'd rather listen to "i can see for miles." but i voted for the former in your poll.

"helter skelter" is the better song. it's fucking badass. it's the beatles' punk rock/metal. classic. that being said, i think i'd rather listen to "i can see for miles." but i voted for the former in your poll.

Hmm... I think this sums up my opinion as well....

A vote for Helter Skelter!!!

Plus, has anyone heard the Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite // I Want You (She's So Heavy) // Helter Skelter on Love??

gahhh :faint:

Back
Top Bottom