I beg of you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FABulous movie

:wave:

seen it a million times, and will guaranteed see a few million times more!

awesome movie...makes me cry EVERY time!

I've never seen it either in its entirety. I have seen bits and pieces.

My favorite Christmas movie/television program is a bit more obscure. Its the animation like Rudolph. Its called Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. Basically the story of Santa, if you saw it you would remember the Burgermeister and the Winter Warlock most likely. I absolutely loved that one when I was a kid.

Also, remember The Little Drummer Boy? They never show that one any longer. I remember crying when I was a little kid when the donkey gets run over by the Roman chariot.

Last edited:
While you're hosting that, Chicagoans can come by my place while I show "Bad Santa" with a bottle of Jameson to pass around.

Cheers!

bonosloveslave said:
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

If you are one of the many who still have not seen "It's A Wonderful Life" yet, will you watch it this holiday season? I'll host a movie night on our 65 inches of glory for whoever wants to make the trek to MI :sexywink:

Just do it :rant:

:heart:

We elves eat the 4 basic food groups. Candy, Candy corn, Candy Canes and syrup! :lol:

I actually was at the video store on tuesday and I almost picked up IAWL because of this thread. But alas, The Bourne Supremecy won out. Watched it tonight, I thought it was pretty good. Maybe IAWL will be next week. :reject:

Blue Room said:
We elves eat the 4 basic food groups. Candy, Candy corn, Candy Canes and syrup! :lol:

I actually was at the video store on tuesday and I almost picked up IAWL because of this thread. But alas, The Bourne Supremecy won out. Watched it tonight, I thought it was pretty good. Maybe IAWL will be next week. :reject:

You're gonna have to return the video sometime, pick up IAWL then :mad:

:D

My wife and I watched it last weekend, BVS. It's my favorite movie of all time, and she hadn't seen it in years (we're newlyweds). She cried. Great married moment. :)

pwmartin said:
I like The Muppet's Christmas Carol.

"Light the lamp, not the rat! LIGHT THE LAMP, NOT THE RAT!!"

:lol:
I love that movie too!

It's A Wonderful Life:up:A Christmas movie must see every year.

I also :heart: The Bishop's Wife with Cary Grant, David Niven and Loretta Young. The ice skating scene:heart:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Beth, guess what? My Netflix came in today and guess what film it is that I rented? :sexywink:

I'm so proud of you!!!!! *tears of joy*

This was my Christmas wish, that I wouldn't be ignored like last year :angry:

Did you watch it yet? :hyper:

I was actually set to rent it this past week but it was out!! :shrug: So I rented I Robot instead. It was OK. I have one more shot this week but it will probebly still be out because its so close to Christmas. But I will check it out! :)

bonosloveslave said:
And no that doesn't mean go watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off instead! :rant:
Wow, I haven't seen Ferris in a few years. I think I'll rent that when I get back from TO, as I've seen IAWL 32,768 times, in both color and B&W. :p

Back
Top Bottom