I am stuck at work!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
This sucks, for the last couple of days it has been raining which is really crap when you live in a place called 'the sunshine coast', anyway it has just started pissing down (really heavy rain) and it is about 10mins past my knock off time and I dont have an umbrella cause it was not raining that heavy this morning and my car is parked across the road, and it is a busy road which one can stand waiting to cross for a long time, I dont want to get soaked, so I am stranded here, with only interference to keep me company......oh well, I have scanned in a recent photo for you all, of me, hope you like:)

I might leave soon, get wet, who cares, but my hair will get messy....... and wet.......:no:

Attachments

• ness.jpg
    ness.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 27
whatchya gonna do..melt?

HEY! today was my last day at work!!

too :censored: bad they owe me almost a thousand dollars in backpay!!! :mad:

eh...suck it up on the rain

tomorrow is my last day at work too, but only for two days, I love Friday's so much and then I am getting a hair transformation done on Saturday and will probably be spending way too much money on it to.....anyway the rain is still around, but I think I am going now, as I really want a cigarette:)

nice pic Oz!

I :heart: Friday's too...Thursday's are my Friday's, so on Friday's I'm off! (uh...did ya get that? lol)....I'm off on Friday and Saturday's hehe.

Hope you make it home safe Oz...I know the feeling of being stuck at work in a storm...last time we had a big storm here a couple months ago, it started just before I was to go home from work. There was a lot of lightening too....I was afraid to walk to my car....not for getting wet...but for fear of being struck by lightening! Yes, there was that much lightening!

I was going to stop at the store on my way home from work that night too, cuz I had no pepsi or anything left to drink at home. The storm moved in quickly, and didn't look like it was letting up any time soon, so I got two pepsi's out of the soda machine...grabbed a box top to use as an umbrella (I had not brought my umbrella to work either), and decided to make a mad dash to the car, as I didn't want to wait around all nite for the storm to end. (I work till 9pm)...

Anyway...soon as I grabbed my pepsi's and the box top, I realized it wasn't going to be easy to carry a bottle of pepsi in each hand, and hold the box top over my head on the way to my car, lol...I finally managed to hold the pepsi's and the box top over my head so at least most of my head wouldn't get wet. Lightening flashed across the sky, thunder cracked above my head, rain blowing almost horizontally in sheets...I made the mad dash to my car.

I made it to the car, but by this time I was a little wet anyway, but I didn't care. I got in, and just as I sat down (the car door still open) I droped one of the bottles of pepsi! :ohmy: and watched it start to roll across the parking lot :lol: I was :rant: ... At first I thought about just leaving it there, but it was $1 for the bottle which hadn't been opened. So I decided, what the heck....I'm not leaving my pepsi! LOL!!! It had only rolled to the next parking spot...so I bent over grabbed it (I think the water must have been an inch or two deep in the parking lot already) and got back in the car...however I had forgotten all about the box top :lol: So by this time I was completely SOAKED!!!! oh well :shrug:

Of course, shortly after I got home five mintues after all of this...the storm passes :lol:

Ok, sorry for rambling on there...I know what y'all are thinking..... :coocoo:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom