i am sam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
Wow, just watched this movie, excellent! It was a boring night w/ my friends and I lied to my friend saying it was an action movie and we all went...they liked it and I really liked it. It was awesome. Has anyone seen it? It's really interesting, sad and funny sometimes. Its great. Sean Penn does an awesome job and so does Michelle Pfeiffer. (I know I spelled that wrong)

Plus, the soundtrack is awesome. "Don't let me down" by the Stereophonics is amazing!

Yes-I saw it a few weeks ago-absolutely loved it. Great acting by Sean Penn and Michelle Pfeiffer(who just seems to get more beautiful every time I see her).

I think you spelled it correctly-that's how I spelled it- lol
smile.gif

And I loved all of his friends-so sweet,funny, and charming. I cried a lot too.

I bought the soundtrack-I LOVE Eddie Vedder's version of Hide Your Love Away, and Sarah McLachlan singing Blackbird.

I Am Sam??????

hmmmmmmmmmm. never heard of it.........the only recent releases here are Crazy/Beautiful............which I watched, and I tink some day Kirsten Dunst will be up receiving an oscar.................
biggrin.gif

I luv that gal!!!!!!!!

and the guy hunk wasnt bad either......
wink.gif

Ya know.. I do want to see this, and I'm sure it's an excellent movie, but I've decided to boycott it due to Sir Sean Penn's comments about Bill O Reilly and Howard Stern, calling them worse and more evil people than Osama Bin Laden.. Yes, I know.. It's my loss, but Just like Cher's latest comments to gain publicity for her new album (About the Naked Statues in Washington), It's just a hollow attempt to get a buzz around your name...

Currently with a pole up my ass,

L.Unplugged

Back
Top Bottom