I AM REALLY PISSED OFF!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
Just got word that one of my best friends got attacked last night walking to her car.

Some dumbfuck stabbed her in the side twice and punched her in the face several times.

She's gonna be ok at least.

She had no idea who this fuck was, he probably just wanted to rob her.

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!

As I said in a different thread recently...people make me sick.

I'm glad she'll be okay, mikal! *hug*

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

That really fucking sucks.

mad.gif

* buys mace and weapons

that sucks

idiots all over the place

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

sorry to hear that mikal. hope she is better quickly.

been mugged. not fun. all for $$$$.

PLEASE! All women - please walk with a trusted male friend when going to a secluded or dark area or go with a group of female friends. These days, I recommend being alone at night as little as possible. Have your friends wait until you are secure in your car or house before leaving.

Mikal, I am sorry to hear about your friend, but happy to hear she is doing well and will recover. Please pass along this advice. Even something as simple as walking to the car from your work can be dangerous. Yet, some companies do not provide proper lighting in their parking lots. In today's sick world, taking an extra precaution is necessary.

This is terrible.......
I'm already paranoid enough about walking in the dark...sh*t, maybe I should buy mace..

Originally posted by doctorwho:
PLEASE! All women - please walk with a trusted male friend when going to a secluded or dark area or go with a group of female friends. These days, I recommend being alone at night as little as possible. Have your friends wait until you are secure in your car or house before leaving.

Mikal, I am sorry to hear about your friend, but happy to hear she is doing well and will recover. Please pass along this advice. Even something as simple as walking to the car from your work can be dangerous. Yet, some companies do not provide proper lighting in their parking lots. In today's sick world, taking an extra precaution is necessary.

Thanks man! Thanks to everyone else too!
smile.gif

It's just weird. Living in Green Bay, 10 years ago people didn't even lock their doors at night because there was no threat.

I hope she gets well soon

A bit of advice to everyone on the boards the best way to protect yourself is to take up a self defence sport such as Karate. They do work and I know all about it. I've had plenty of situations alough it's actually illegal to use it unless it's a life or death situation.

But these days everything is a life or death situation esp at night

Originally posted by mikal:
It's just weird. Living in Green Bay, 10 years ago people didn't even lock their doors at night because there was no threat.

No kidding! I told my dad about this, and he looked surprised and asked, "In Green Bay?!?!?"

It's messed up.

------------------
"I can lose myself...you I can't live without..."

John & Katherine

Back
Top Bottom