I am off to see the Bouncing Souls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy cow, Digi! That's awesome! Let us know how the show was!

Ole!!!

Pretty sweet show Mofo. I did not really care much for many the openers that much, although I did like some of Avails songs, but the souls were good.

The place the show was at was really loud and the vocals seemed like they were drowned out a bit, but good show nevertheless... I have not found a set list yet. You would have enjoyed.

The Pietasters were there hanging out with them, I would have liked it if they had come out and played a bit.

True Believers live was awesome :up:

wish i could have come....but i had 4 tests today....last day of actual classroom work for me though

I saw the souls in the fall at the same place that DiGi went to .....awesome - they even covered Thunder Road!

:up: kick ass. would love to see the souls, i keep missing them when they play boston or somewhere reasonably close :mad:

i like avail. were they the only openers?

the pietasters need to come back up here and play a show. they were awesome.

augh. the unseen, yes, truly horrible. i've had the misfortune of seeing them, too...

speaking of the unseen, you know what's a rather amusing song?

darkbuster's "i hate the unseen".

you should also stay away if the casualties ever play near you. they were tolerable when i saw them cos they played right after s.t.u.n. who were beyond awful. but they're basically the same thing as the unseen. i get their 'music' mixed up a lot.

i see....yes, this is a more serious problem than i thought.

;)

true, true.

shall we reccomend some soulie songies?

so my favorites happen to be...
kids & heroes
bullying the juke box
night train
ole!
fight to live
simple man
manthem
gone
streetlight serenade
that song
i'm from there
sing along forever
hopeless romantic
todd's song

eh...it's so clear i only own three albums...and i'd pretty much reccomend anything off 'hopeless romantic' 'how i spent my summer vacation' or 'anchors aweigh'

i need to obtain 'maniacal laughter' or something.

Back
Top Bottom