I Am Legend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard there might be an attached 7-minute clip of The Dark Knight in certian Imax showing of this film.

If true, that's the only reason I'll be seeing this.

The title bothers me, though. Maybe "I am Legendary" or "I am a Legend", but, unless the character's name is Legend, it sounds silly. Is this a remake of "The Omega Man"? In a way, it's good that the trailer seemed mysterious. I hate it when trailers tell you everything but the last 10 minutes..

Muldfeld said:
The title bothers me, though. Maybe "I am Legendary" or "I am a Legend", but, unless the character's name is Legend, it sounds silly. Is this a remake of "The Omega Man"? In a way, it's good that the trailer seemed mysterious. I hate it when trailers tell you everything but the last 10 minutes..
The Omega Man is based on the book I Am Legend, but from what I can tell (I recently read the book), the new film seems to be based slightly more accurately on the book. While neither adaptation is a truly accurate to the book, I think it almost works out better when they change it up in the way it seems they are. I'm very interested in seeing the film :)

Back
Top Bottom