I am going to bear Anna Kournikova's children

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Yes please.

pillow2.jpg

anna_beach.jpg

icon26.gif
icon26.gif
icon26.gif
icon26.gif

*thud

I think this classifies as part of my DOM Complex

(Sula - go back to PLEBA and let us have some fun for once, dammit!!!)

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-06-2002).]

OMC - I just had to post again - after looking at those photos - I am understanding PLEBA.

Watch out for my puddle. She is damn near perfect (or perfected in these photos as it may be).

She's going with Enrique now, so you don't stand a chance. She just lost first round at Indian Wells, but we still have doubles. I've seen her about 25x at tournaments, saw her first one at U.S. Open when she was 15. She has a little dog that is adorable, a miniature doberman. And her mother is so young looking, and beautiful, she looks like her sister. What do you want me to tell her for you next week? forgot, you should see her doubles matches that are at night after the singles matches, all the men move down front, and its entirely men sitting courtside. Really funny.

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 03-06-2002).]

okay, she's pretty
but does she know how to do the laundry?

tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
okay, she's pretty
but does she know how to do the laundry?
tongue.gif

No, but I do. I'd beg to do her laundry.

And she's about the same age as me, I just turned 20. She's not a lolita, she just looks like one.

Oh let the guys have their little bit of cheescake...its harmless...and they could do worse...

dream wanderer

LMAO - that is perfect! My husband says that's always what a woman says at the end of an argument - that and Never mind!!!

carry on boys

I'm not ogling her, I highly respect her as a person. A person that just happens to be a hot young gorgeous woman but still...

Originally posted by brettig:
Nice thread...but Juan, dont you mean she is going to bear your children?

That'd be even better!

And I kicked Enrique in his shrivled up package. He's crying in a corner somewhere.

I tink Anna is single again, but no way would she go for our Johnny..........u have to be mega-rich Johnny
wink.gif

anyway Enrique chatted up another model and invited her back to his room......dressing room...

honestly good-looking pple get together have some good sex then move on...........Johnny .......like does he have a chance in hell????

tongue.gif

j/k mad buddy.......
biggrin.gif

I wonder if Miss Kournikova spent more time on the practice court and less in the sunbed/photo shoot/whatever glamourous crap she's doing, would she start winning tournaments?

------------------
Blame it on the little guy...WITH ONE EYE!!!

?*~darkcloud~*?

ok, if she's still at Indian Wells what do you want to tell her? I saw her two years ago in the elevator on a date with Lapinti, and she was dressed in a black mini dress, and she was looking so beautiful, but I was busy checking out Lapinti because he was looking better.

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I'm not ogling her, I highly respect her as a person. A person that just happens to be a hot young gorgeous woman but still...

Sure.
rolleyes.gif

How much do you know about her personality?

Back
Top Bottom