I am freaking out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
To much information. I can't handle it. So many options. I am trying to mod my shit and there are so many options of things to change. I am trying to look at posts and there is to much to do. I am about to have a break down. I find my self going to the fucking F.A.Q section like every 10 min. Am I the only one? Please tell me I am not. aaaaahhhhhhh. Oh sweet mother, how I long for the simpler days. :sad:

One thing at a time. Don?t panic. We?re all in this together. :D

If you need a smile, just look at Viggo. He says ?don?t worry, be happy!? ;)

In the words of Bob Marley:

don't worry,
'bout a thing
cos every little thing
is gonna be alright

I'm freaking out too.. :sad: :confused:
I don't even know if my cool little avatar thingy is working..I guess we'll find out..

*Nooo..I just lost a whole bunch of posts.. :eek:

Last edited:
I can do this. I will take it one step at a time. I think I will fig out how to change the font on my sig. I actually have real work to do today to, but I think it will have to wait. *sigh* of all days.

u2er said:

*Nooo..I just lost a whole bunch of posts.. :eek:

Not to worry...we all did. One of the small sacrifices in the conversion. So don't whine. I lost almost 2000 of my post count. :p ;)

lol. Well you posted a topic when there were already a few the same so I merged your thread into this one. I think from now on I'll have to change the subject to MERGED and list the two threads I merge.

Sorry for the confusion.

KhanadaRhodes said:
it's all right gheto...just look at your sig! ;)

Khanda --> true dat. true dat. I am a little better now.

Sicy--> You are ment to be our piller of stability. Don't confuse the monkeys. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom