i am a wicked child

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a) come to me, for i am a wicked child

i have sinned and i am so confused

i am a wicked child

i am wicked child

id walk a crooked mile

but i wish i could be good.

if i could have kept on the straight and narrow

id probably have broken your heart

id have broken your heart.

b) do you know why im a wicked child?

oh yeah!

I forgot all about that one

that didn't make it on

?

PS: ABORT ABORT!

mother mary come to me
cause i am a wicked child
i have sinned and i am so confused and i am a wicked child
i am a wicked child

i am the devils son and i wish i could be good for you
i walk a crooked mile
but i wish i could be good
i wish i could be good

if i could have kept the straight and narrow
if i could have kept the straight and narrow
and not have broke your heart
not have broke your heart

now i wake up in the night
lying on my bed
it's tugging at my arms and legs
like i was a marionette

send baby jesus
surely it is time
send baby jesus
let him radiate his light
radiate his light

:sexywink:

everything is a song.

dont live in a box, children.

be a flower child, form a circle...before we all, oh i dunno, go under? :sexywink:

lets do the tribal dance.

in nakedness we connect our souls. through rediculous jungle sex, we connect our bodies. we must never be apart.

there is but only love. come kids, do the goshdarn ronald. its what awaits you on the other side.

join me

3 hours of math and here's all i learned

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
id walk a crooked mile

the quickest way from point a to point b is a straight line.

you're exerting extra energy.

next time you're involved with smelling those magic markers that have scents (you know what i mean, the pink ones are the best) don't color on your upper lip. it's completely unattractive. and that may be the reason why you're attracting pub(e) now, because maybe he's into that sort of thing.

but dear bear dear bear, you will one day grow up and want stability in your life. wednesdays you golf with the neighbor, saturdays you paint with the wife. ice cream socials with the kiddies and donor kebabs once every two weeks (health concerns). going out with your special little lady and doing the ronald under the stars while the nanny stays in your home watching your television and eating your food. that's $10 an hour plus needs my friend. but it will be worth it you you, you love struck fool. for your perfect 9 to 5 job gives you great benefits - even dental! and what will coloring on your upper lip for the rest of your life? none of those fine things my friend.

coloring on your lip you may have a fling now, but after pub(e) who will love you? not i, not thom, not even your own doberman. you will lead a multi-colored lip life alone. the kiddies in town will call you "lippy mcliperson" and run when they smell your kiwi, watermelon, cinnamon, and black licorice stench. you will have a regular corner in the local pub where the bartender knows you only as "jack" because you only drink jack and cokes. you will play solitaire but never finish because you refuse to cheat and check cards underneath.

now tell me dear bear dear bear, which do you choose?

The rest of us Interlanders really should just pack it in now.

It will never, I repeat *never*, get better than Lilly's last post.

We should all defect to Zootopia and cede the blue crack entirely to the great Lilly and her chosen minions.

Wicked indeed in your laciviousness, they would say my bear.
A pox on neighsayers and a freedom from the burdens of life!
Revel I say, before it is too late and your wants have been supressed but not extinguished.
Now is the time to celebrate the vitality of youth! The end of irony!!! The luciousness of nudity!! The truth to be found in a soul laid bare....
The end of the wicked era, the celebration of the taboo and the birth of universal beauty awaits.

Mountie.gif

notiti said:
Wicked indeed in your laciviousness, they would say my bear.
A pox on neighsayers and a freedom from the burdens of life!
Revel I say, before it is too late and your wants have been supressed but not extinguished.
Now is the time to celebrate the vitality of youth! The end of irony!!! The luciousness of nudity!! The truth to be found in a soul laid bare....
The end of the wicked era, the celebration of the taboo and the birth of universal beauty awaits.

yes!

I turned last week to the guy sitting next to me to ask how you say "Death Bear" in Polish (He, himself is from Poland) and he simply looked at me and asked me what the hell I was talking about.

sorry, aboot.

ouizy said:
I turned last week to the guy sitting next to me to ask how you say "Death Bear" in Polish (He, himself is from Poland) and he simply looked at me and asked me what the hell I was talking about.

sorry, aboot.

what zonelistener said is true. ill keep you in mind, dont worry.

zonelistener said:
Didn't they close Limelight anyway? I heard it was about the drugs. There were way too many back rooms to that place. And odd stuff going on in those back rooms.

Shampoo :up:

yes, there is actually a big flag in front of it advertising its sale/lease.

my lady friend and myself thought it would be a cool space to renovate as a house, but then we also thought about how much bad karma that place has.

I think you could actually get high by simply looking at that building.

I have seen some weird shit happen in there.

Back
Top Bottom