I always get the most attention when I wear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oliveu2cm said:

Now the real question: WHAT DO I WEAR ON MY DATE WITH BROOCE? :shifty:

Don't wear a mesh shirt like I did. :lol:

If you get the front row you'll end up peeling yourself from the velcro they stick on the side of the little platform all night. During one song (I think "Prove It") I was all pulling myself away and I think Patti gave me this look like, "Uh, excited there little girl?" :eek: :laugh:<---Patti, lol

:lmao:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Don't wear a mesh shirt like I did. :lol:

If you get the front row you'll end up peeling yourself from the velcro they stick on the side of the little platform all night. During one song (I think "Prove It") I was all pulling myself away and I think Patti gave me this look like, "Uh, excited there little girl?" :eek: :laugh:<---Patti, lol

:lmao:

and then stevie jumped off stage to help you with your shirt.. right?? Don't hold out on the juicy details! :sexywink:

I still haven't decided what to wear. Probably just a tshirt- maybe my Dublin one. I could wear the Zoo one & get attention ;) I dont know if wearing u2 shirt @ bruce's is taboo or not?!

i would have fainted dead away if he had, girl

oliveu2cm said:

and then stevie jumped off stage to help you with your shirt.. right?? Don't hold out on the juicy details! :sexywink:

I still haven't decided what to wear. Probably just a tshirt- maybe my Dublin one. I could wear the Zoo one & get attention ;) I dont know if wearing u2 shirt @ bruce's is taboo or not?!

I wish!!! :drool: Next time....it's all part of my devious plan, *muwhahahah* :shifty: :macdevil:

Yea, we all know from GA line experiences it's best to be comfy, so I think a NON-MESH t-shirt is your best bet. Hey, Bruce might go, "U2? Where do you think you are?" :lol:

;)

I wannnaaa gooooooooooo.

I get lot of looks when I wear my g-string, but it's only reserved for special occasions. It really shows my shapely buttocks and other paraphernalia. I'll post a picture of it when I get a chance.

Screaming Flower said:

why are you associating bullet with the orgasm smilie?
are you trying to tell us something?

well, to be fair screamer, let me explain myself in more detail...

see, whenever bullet hits the jackpot and is able to lure (lure being the key word here) a girl back to his bedroom:

bullet the blue sky=:hyper:

the unfortunate lady=:yawn::| :| :scream: :| :sigh:

i think you get what i'm sayin' ;)

TripThruUreWires said:

well, to be fair screamer, let me explain myself in more detail...

see, whenever bullet hits the jackpot and is able to lure (lure being the key word here) a girl back to his bedroom:

bullet the blue sky=:hyper:

the unfortunate lady=:yawn::| :| :scream: :| :sigh:

i think you get what i'm sayin' ;)

I think you got those the wrong away around. Well, that's what it was like when you came to visit.

i can?t decide if to wear my grey trousers and japanese black shirt or dark blue tightjeans and my green hustler tanktop.

Back
Top Bottom