I ain't no hollaback girl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Overall, I think this album is lots of fun. But, this song has lots of room for improvement.

it was good when i heard it the first four times ... now that i've heard it 101 times im sick of it

Allegedly it's about Courtney Love who called Gwen Stefani the music industry's "cheerleader" or something like that. But then Gwen said in an interview that it's about a girl that gets a lot of booty calls. :der:

I know way too much about people I don't like. :|

Am I the only one who's never heard this song?
I've read a lot about it but I've never heard it...
I live in a hole...:reject:

I've never heard it either, I've just heard people complaining about it.

:down: to this song. I heard my boyfriend's 2 younger sisters (ages 8 and 12) sing it and I'm like, "wtf... " What kind of role model is she really trying to show the younger generations?

With that being said, I heard her new album and I don't like it. I preferred No Doubt's music much more compared to this drivel.

banana-europe-flag.png

Zoomerang96 said:
i love this song. her three singles have been quite good (for pop purposes, i'd never waste money buying it), and are significantly better than any of the no doubt stuff.

I've heard you bash some good U2 music and now you're going to proclaim that you like her solo efforts...you officially may not make any more statements regarding music:wink:

blueyedpoet said:

I've heard you bash some good U2 music and now you're going to proclaim that you like her solo efforts...you officially may not make any more statements regarding music:wink:

I like the singles, too. :reject: You have to hand it to her: whether you dig what she's doing or not, it's still pretty unique.

:up: to Gwen for doing something she believes in.

Back
Top Bottom