Hunters & collectors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

b. john allen

The Fly
Anyone heard of hunters & collectors? It's an Australian band. I happen to love them. Problem is no record store I know around where I live sells any of their albums. Also they split upSome info about the band:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunters_%26_Collectors

If anyone wants, I could upload a song or two.

Last edited:
I have, through my love of Midnight Oil, I found out they toured with them on their Blue Sky Mining Tour through the U.S.

The only songs I have are When The River Runs Dry, Holy Grail, and Do You See What I See

Would love to hear more.

As far as I know, H&C didn't tour with Midnight Oil, at least not in S.California.

I had to dig up hubby's H&C CD. I think their big hit here was 'Talking To A Stranger'. Listening to it now :up:

Fristly, a collection of four songs.
youse ndit.com/download/CMHiCIA64oA%3D

Also I uploaded a live album, called Under One Roof. It's their last concert ever, from 1998 (if I'm not mistaken)
Part 1: youse ndit.com/download/mYDiCAucQa8%3D
Part 2: youse ndit.com/download/mYA7tcCPQa8%3D

:bump:

come on, america. youse are missing out. dont deny yourselves. you deserve this! you've earned it. download these now. you can thank b. john later.

i just hope they still work, i've uploaded them a while ago. If not, don't hesistate to ask me to upload them again.

Lila64 said:
As far as I know, H&C didn't tour with Midnight Oil, at least not in S.California.

I had to dig up hubby's H&C CD. I think their big hit here was 'Talking To A Stranger'. Listening to it now :up:

They did tour with them (yes, in california) during the blue sky tour

Ghost Nation is a great album

Back
Top Bottom