Hung, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we'll see what happens. NSW went on hiatus in anticipation of his show, and thus didn't know Ultraviolet and TUF had found their way into the setlist and his mind was blown. it made me feel guilty. :lol:

the one thing i am slightly worried about at the moment is that i'm currently going to 3 shows, so that's probably 18 or so songs i'll hear 3 times, i just fear by the third gig it won't feel as special as it did in 06.

He at least was going to the first gig of the tour, though! Avoiding a couple of weeks of rehearsals is one thing, but at this stage, I'm just not sure you're going to avoid much. Of course, in saying that, now U2 will spite me and spring a brand new opening of Love Comes Tumbling/Boomerang II/Wire on us. :wink:

By the third gig, though, anything you HAVEN'T heard becomes extra special, so it does go both ways. Hell, I was even a bit excited by Elevation at Amsterdam II just because it was something I hadn't heard at my three previous 360 gigs. About a couple of minutes in and I'd regained my sanity, but that initial blast of "woah hey they haven't done this at the previous gigs" was cool all the same.

And today I realised that a poster on Interference is a very prominent poster on BigFooty (and it's not me), talk about putting together the puzzles, eh? :shifty:

What, didn't you know that I'm I<3Collingwood4Evaaahhhhhh? :wink:

I listened to the audio live of Mercy and while I'm glad they played it... I am really bummed they took out the ripping the stitches bit. The way they have it now the verse just sort of tumbles into a semi chorus which I think needs a bit more work. Still I give U2 credit where it's due. It takes gazoongas to play a song that only a handful of people know.

:yikes: what is it about a change in the weather that makes people get sick? :germophobe: Everybody in this review class is sniffling and coughing. I want a haz-mat suit. Use the ultraviolet light on my sonic screwdriver to kill germs.

I don't know Reggo, but I know it screwed me over for about two weeks just recently. My terrible cough has finally departed, but I still don't feel 100%

I actually did use my sonic as a disinfectant. Some sickie coughed all over my pen. UV light for the win.

I see I missed Ravva yet again. :grumpy:

But I just scored sweet tickets to Crowded House's second Brisbane gig. Hooray for fanclub presales! :up:

And may I voice my annoyance at still fucking being goddamn deaf in my left ear? :mad:

Oh, well. Only need one ear for watching Top Gear. Clarkson is in a Ferrari racing Richard Hammond and Captain Slow on public transport and an aeroplane from london to verbier.

I have a vineyard on Facebook. Currently growing Moscato grapes. I think I'll call this wine Chateau Slaxver.

Somewhat relatedly, I could look this up on Wiki, but I'd rather get it from the pompous bastard's mouth. What sort of grapes make port wine?

I have a vineyard on Facebook. Currently growing Moscato grapes. I think I'll call this wine Chateau Slaxver.

Somewhat relatedly, I could look this up on Wiki, but I'd rather get it from the pompous bastard's mouth. What sort of grapes make port wine?

:lol: Awesome.

Port's made from a blend of various varieties - different port makers will use different blends. I'm not actually familiar with the traditional varieties by themselves, except tempranillo. Ports made outside Portugal use some more well-known varieties, like I'm pretty sure some Australian port makers use shiraz in their blends.

This is such a perfect example of ad placement fail: http://i.imgur.com/IOBPq.jpg
I'm 67 per cent sure I saw that on failblog.
:lol: Awesome.

Port's made from a blend of various varieties - different port makers will use different blends. I'm not actually familiar with the traditional varieties by themselves, except tempranillo. Ports made outside Portugal use some more well-known varieties, like I'm pretty sure some Australian port makers use shiraz in their blends.

Cool. I'll make a blend then. What shall I call that? :hmm: Pompous Bastard Port?

Right then. :up:

I think I'm falling in love with Top Gear.

I didn't get lost in wikipedia looking up blended wines so I can win secret prizes on that Facebook game...:shifty: Viticulture ftw.

But I just scored sweet tickets to Crowded House's second Brisbane gig. Hooray for fanclub presales! :up:

Huzzah! :up:

I think I'm falling in love with Top Gear.

Top Gear is at least seventeen kinds of awesome. I need to get out that DVD I have again... although various TV channels are repeating the episodes constantly so there may not be much point.

I'm probably taking this winemaking game far too seriously, but if I can make wines that people normally wet themselves over IRL and call it something like "Cookie Monster" then it'll be fun.

I love all the fuss being made about Stig's identity being revealed. Some people are acting so butthurt about it.

Me? Couldn't care less. Most of Stig's segments were honestly kind of boring anyway.

Back
Top Bottom