Humpybong State Infants School, Margate, Brisbane, QLD, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on 2010 movies, watched Shutter Island and Inception tonight.

If you can ignore the sometimes over the top and always pretentious readings some people put into the film, Inception really is that good.

Alison just got us a cock.

165601_497031727140_613087140_5912971_4181445_n.jpg

I've assembled it already! Just need to paint it. :up:

Ax, Charlot! Which one of you guys are doing Queens of the stone age tix tomorrow? Odds are I'll be able to get my own, however would one of you guys be able to grab me a ticket, if I'm not working in the office?

I should be fine, but just incase..I'll be forever grateful!

/End obligatory ticket worries post.

Ax, Charlot! Which one of you guys are doing Queens of the stone age tix tomorrow? Odds are I'll be able to get my own, however would one of you guys be able to grab me a ticket, if I'm not working in the office?

I should be fine, but just incase..I'll be forever grateful!

/End obligatory ticket worries post.

Hey, well, I'm buying, but with Charlotte's account/card. Can add a third ticket if you need it - just let me know. If I don't hear anything, I'll just get our two.

Axver said:
Hey, well, I'm buying, but with Charlotte's account/card. Can add a third ticket if you need it - just let me know. If I don't hear anything, I'll just get our two.

No worries! Yep if I dont post here or text, means I'll be fine.

Tum Funn. That reminds me, I was gonna download one of his songs.

All was going well until Revolution 9, but then I got fairly bored until Subway Song, a return to form.

So, I've been very very bad about exercise and shit since I left school (without 24 hour gym access, it's kind of hard to get motivated), but I just started exercising again today, and holy shit, I feel terrible.

And when you go to buy them, I get this error:

"Unable to obtain the tickets you requested.

Other customers may be in the process of completing their transaction on all remaining tickets, or the number of tickets requested is greater than the maximum available adjacent seats. Please try again, or try reducing the number of tickets you have selected. When tickets are no longer available the event will be displayed as Allocation Exhausted. More information"

Called on the phone, the automated system says Allocation Exhausted already.

Before getting that error, I kept trying to buy and it kept telling me I hadn't selected my ticket category when I had! Then it just went to that. This is Kyuss all over again.

You want to give it another try, Daniel? See if it's somehow working for you. We can pay you back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom