Humpybong State Infants School, Margate, Brisbane, QLD, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WhoScarf is
scarfimg.php
finished. :D

:hyper: And I was just watching a Tom Baker episode... :D

Yeah, of course. It's non-alcoholic.

Oops, I must have been hallucinating when I thought you said it was a teeny weeny bit alcoholic.

:grumpy:

NOSTEAK.png

I have lots of anger about this issue.

One day, I will enter your shop, stare at the pies for 10 minutes, and order a steak and mushroom pie. Just to see you make that face.

I will be heavily disguised, of course... :D

Butter chicken pies :drool: I took them for granted when I lived in NZ! New Zealand bakeries have so much more of a selection than Aussie ones. Also, what's up with Australia not having apple turnovers? Madness!

I, too, am intrigued by the concept of a butter chicken pie. And I'm curious to see exactly what an apple turnover is... I think I first heard of them reading Little Women or something.

Haha. My new phone has the Doctor Who theme as my ringtone and a picture of Tom Baker is the wallpaper. I am a nerd!

:love: I wish my phone had that! I could probably arrange the wallpaper at least, but I'm far too lazy.

I don't know how I feel about the fact I've been on this site for half of Vlad's life. :uhoh:

Ye gods, how am I supposed to feel, then? :uhoh:

*feels ancient*

I haven't, but shall we maybe try for one not in Australia? The last FOUR have all been in Australia. :lol:

Well, Australia is awesome... but yes, perhaps we can range farther afield. :hmm:

*resists urge to use Gallifrey as a location*

Ooh, btw, apparently sleepmakeswaves' new album is finished!

Well, Australia is awesome... but yes, perhaps we can range farther afield. :hmm:

*resists urge to use Gallifrey as a location*

Ooh, btw, apparently sleepmakeswaves' new album is finished!

Heh, well, see what you can find! I'm pre-occupied watching Unbeatable Banzuke right now. :lol:

And awesome! They're doing a gig here (as a support act) on 19/02, but we've already got Swervedriver that night. Not too disappointed since the other acts don't look so good.

Heh, well, see what you can find! I'm pre-occupied watching Unbeatable Banzuke right now. :lol:

And awesome! They're doing a gig here (as a support act) on 19/02, but we've already got Swervedriver that night. Not too disappointed since the other acts don't look so good.

Aw! I keep forgetting to convince my housemates to watch that and Ninja Worrr. Any exciting new obstacles?

I'm looking for a (gig-related) excuse to go to Sydney over Easter - Jenny will be there for a few weeks and I want to catch up this time. Michael Franti's playing... :hmm:

And and Guineafowl are playing the Northcote Social club on March 4! *tempted*
I did find that song by the way, it's free on TripleJ unearthed, and it's still good. :)

Er, clearly I'm distracted by gig guides. I thought I found a place called Booby Dingle in the UK but Wikipedia doesn't recognise it...

*can't find the list of silly place names*

:panic:

I did find a list of humourous units of measurement, however. Did you know that one beard-second is equivalent to 5 nanometres?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom