Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy wants to cum on you.

chris_reifert.jpg

But will you let him? :cute:

It'd be a step up for Liam.

So guys, if you ever get the urge to listen to Eat My Fuk? Don't bother. Go down to the your nearest primary school and listen to 8-year-olds trading insults instead, it'll be better-quality.

oh fuck am i pissed off now.

6-7, 6-7, 6-7 to mcenroe. completely fucked up the first tiebreak when i was all over him, blew a 4-1 lead in the second set (and led comfortably in the tiebreak) and the less said about the last tiebreak the better. jesus.

fuck.

oh fuck am i pissed off now.

6-7, 6-7, 6-7 to mcenroe. completely fucked up the first tiebreak when i was all over him, blew a 4-1 lead in the second set (and led comfortably in the tiebreak) and the less said about the last tiebreak the better. jesus.

fuck.

Lendl is making me look like a complete n00b. I can barely even win my own serve!

flyby but will be back later.

Just checked out the girl who is making me mentals facebook just in case my first impression was wrong. Ummm, well calling your seven month old a turd isn't really normal right? While I'm ranting. . . how on earth can men find ferals like that attractive? I may have a slightly skewed view but whoa, no-one can come across that badly in nearly every post and photo.

rant over. . . . :crack:

flyby but will be back later.

Just checked out the girl who is making me mentals facebook just in case my first impression was wrong. Ummm, well calling your seven month old a turd isn't really normal right? While I'm ranting. . . how on earth can men find ferals like that attractive? I may have a slightly skewed view but whoa, no-one can come across that badly in nearly every post and photo.

rant over. . . . :crack:

i always enjoy a train wreck, link!

right, back to mcenroe. gah.

i always enjoy a train wreck, link!

:lol: nah I think I may get into enough trouble.

The fuck?

See it just makes me feel like crap, if he can be interested in this fairly fugly girl with bogan tendencies then does that make me that as well? Even if it is just as a friend.:shrug:
I just want to actually meet her face to face so I can see the good side. I've seen her once for about a minute, I wasn't introduced.
ah, and I looked on his phone, she called him something like sexyface. :| Yuo see why this girl makes me feel ill. . .

I think the train wreck may be this girl right here. :reject:

I am an idiot.

Why did I think I could walk home with heavy shopping, with a bit of an uphill stretch, into the sun (keeping in mind I'm photophobic, can't see into the sun, and can't use my cane when carrying shopping)?

Well, if nothing else, that was fucking good exercise but I'm dead now.

I don't know whether to be proud of myself for even making it, questioning myself for not taking a tram, or chiding myself because I COULD'VE BEEN KILLED! The amount of roads I crossed almost blind ...

But it is a nice pleasant evening here.

Very nice cool breeze here.

So how are you doing? :hug:

I have the front and back door open, the breeze is mmmm, lovely. But I have no screen on the back door, thinking about classing the place up with some of those colourful plastic stripped curtain thingies to keep the blowies out. :up:

Yeah doing a lot better, can't say much, prying eyes. We had a big chat and the air is clearer now. Things are gonna be rough for us both but he's my bff. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom