Humpty Doo, Northern Territory Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the front and back door open, the breeze is mmmm, lovely. But I have no screen on the back door, thinking about classing the place up with some of those colourful plastic stripped curtain thingies to keep the blowies out. :up:

Yeah doing a lot better, can't say much, prying eyes. We had a big chat and the air is clearer now. Things are gonna be rough for us both but he's my bff. :heart:

So the place looks like a butcher's? :wink:

Ah, glad to hear things are doing better at least. :up:

I don't wanna sound arogant, but one does this become challenging? I maybe there is just a massive increase coming soon?

I just cleaned up Courier 6-1, 6-2, 6-0 :hmm:

Damn, I don't know how you're doing it.

I'm starting to pick up my game against Lendl, but god he's just so quick around the court.

... damn, or not. Another set down 6-2. And this is on clay, my preferred surface! What's your secret, Daniel?

See, I'm not so good at acing people. I can serve well but it seems pretty hit or miss whether I get it into the sweet spot where they can almost never return it. So I rely on my ability to rally and play around the net. Hence I suck on grass (Boris Becker was the first of the players I had a really hard time beating). That should've put me in good stead for Lendl, but god ...

Another 6-2 6-2 6-2 defeat at the hands of Lendl. :sigh:

Maybe I'll wait until you or Ian get to him and can give me some tips ...!

I keep going to deuce against Lendl ... and losing after ridiculously long battles. It's maddening!

Damn you!

Have a good one ... just preparing dinner myself. : starving :

My dinner finally finished. HOORAY FOR DINNER!

At least this evening doesn't totally suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom