Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's now time to write more Christmas cards :sigh:

At least with the mini fahs in bed I might be able to watch one of the dvds I got for Christmas like the U2/Chicago one :hmm:

:wave:

I want to stay home today :sad:

ZONEY----when I'm sending a group PM, I'm not going to single someone out by emailing them. It's either a PM or no message at all :kiss:

my partner took Monday off and then she was "sick" today. It's year end. NO ONE takes time off during year end. So now I get to work very late tonight. :drool:

:|

arw9797 said:
I want to stay home today :sad:

:| this was 11 1/2 hours ago. If I would have known that 11 1/2 hours ago when I wrote this that I would just be walking in the door 11 1/2 hours later, I might have just gone back to bed. :|

arw9797 said:

:| this was 11 1/2 hours ago. If I would have known that 11 1/2 hours ago when I wrote this that I would just be walking in the door 11 1/2 hours later, I might have just gone back to bed. :|

Twice last week, when I thought about staying home, other people at work called in or went home sick :reject:.

It was like I was sending "stay at home" vibes :(.

Hi Kelly!! :wave:

And everyone else.

I think I just got sulpher up my nose lighting a candle...and is it sulfer or sulpher?

:shifty:

I left the house at 7:30, was home for a few minutes to change and throw lunch in a bag, and I got home at 8:30.

I finally called my friend back from October, and was kinda glad her voice mail picked up.

:worstfriendever:

kellyahern said:

Twice last week, when I thought about staying home, other people at work called in or went home sick :reject:.

It was like I was sending "stay at home" vibes :(.

I swear that happens everytime I'm at work and seriously feel so bad that I think about leaving when someone else comes in....it never fails that the other person calls off and I am stuck there feeling like crap.

zoney! said:

sullen fur!

Aveda
Good pnuemonic!

Actually tonight's candle selection is a candle H at work got me...I think it's some sort of vanilla...I don't want Aveda to go too fast!

OH I have an AIM date in 5 minutes!

I work like 50-60 hour weeks.

I don't give it much thought though.

I enjoy my job and I realize I am lucky to have it. And I have takem close to $4000 in pay cuts in the last year!

I try not to talk about it here though.

Back
Top Bottom