How's the weather?? Part # XIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ferocious thunderstorms today. My boss was in Pittsburgh at a conference, and we were e-mailing--he asked how the weather was, as they had to fly home from the east. Told him that at the time, it was darker than the inside of a boot, with simultaneous thunder and lightning. Just then there was this huge flash and crash, and the fire alarms in the building went on. Told him that the building had been hit by lightning, the fire alarms were on, gotta go, bye. Then everyone went outside, as we are supposed to do. No fire, but the lightning strike had activated the alarms. When we were finally permitted back inside, I saw e-mail from my boss that said, IS EVERYTHING OKAY????? Made me laugh!

random really,It`s been raining on and off here

It`ll be sunny one minute and dark,windy and cloudy the next,and it`s sucking every bit of it up too...

107. I know I'm the one that decided to take a job in Phoenix but this weather is really starting to get to me and question my reasons to be here. It's only going to get worse in the next few weeks. My parents said it's in the low 80's in Minneapolis. That sounds better than 107 :barf: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom