Howlong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: Yeah

I liked whoever came up with

Loves the new album: YAY U2 CONNECTING WITH YOUTH
Hates the new album: HE'S A BASTARD, OUT OF TOUCH

:lol:

We totally need to dig up the original posts. Fancy putting your search powers to good use?

There are probably PLEBAns who have the same dream, but in different directions. :wink:

Personally, I think they should just go deep into the jungle, build a shack, and spend the rest of their lives as hunter-gatherer hermits.

PS Can you name Springsteen's manager?

Funny you say that, my original response to your McGuiness post said: "does Bruce even HAVE a manager :huh:"

Funny you say that, my original response to your McGuiness post said: "does Bruce even HAVE a manager :huh:"

:laugh: Yeah, beyond McGuinne$$, I am essentially oblivious to the existence of managers in music.

Isn't Jon Landau Bruce Springsteen's manager?

I only know this because he replaced Springsteen's original manager, who was in a legal battle with Springsteen (Mike Appel).

Isn't Jon Landau Bruce Springsteen's manager?

I only know this because he replaced Springsteen's original manager, who was in a legal battle with Springsteen (Mike Appel).

I was trying to think if Landau was his manager or not. I wasn't sure if he was just production, and then I thought, wait, is that management? And then I got confused

WHO COMES UP WITH THIS SHIT! OMG. This could've been, literally, about ANY type of business, but NO, it had to be about the SEX industry :lmao:

Proof nobody attending WYD will actually contribute to the sex industry: they'd have to wear a CONDOM! OH NOEZ.

Wait...Ax said it was a reused joke. Am i going to have to look at Zooropa Survivor?

Huh, I wonder what I'm referencing there. Must be Zooropa Survivor.

You know what's worrying? Back then, my post count was barely past thirty thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom