How Ya Doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bit of an ill tummy today & so deeply saddened by the Texas hurricane devastation but otherwise ok I suppose

:hug: Carek:hug: Hope that you are feeling better today, and yes it is so very sad by all the devastation of what Hurricane Harvey did to all those who were affected by it.

Right now I am counting my blessings.

I called my Dr. and he ordered me to go and have x-rays at our local hospital today,. Will hear from him tomorrow

Thanks Carek :hug: for your concern.

Thanks Carek. I might not hear about the results of my X-rays until Friday. Can you believe that? :angry: I called my PM nurse, and that is what she what she told me. She was rather rude & I did not like that at all. Never have I had to wait for tests from my PM, like this. Anyway I am putting heat on it, and it does help with the pain, and also taking Advil & Tramadol.

I'm ok. I'm praying for your recovery tiny dancer. Keep doing those things that bring g you comfort. Anti inflammatory helps. That's crazy there's no X-ray result for that long. I'd be so mad!

I'm ok. I'm praying for your recovery tiny dancer. Keep doing those things that bring g you comfort. Anti inflammatory helps. That's crazy there's no X-ray result for that long. I'd be so mad!

I still have not heard my PM doctor today. I will call early in the morning , and if I do not get any results, I will go to his office in person.

Thanks Carek:hug: for your concern & prayers. And yes Carek I am . :angry:

I thought that I was feeling much better. I am doing the day, but when comes bedtime it is hard to get comfortable, with sleeping. Waking up in the morning is when I have so much more pain. I mention it a good friend of mine, and she heard that also in the hospital. It has something to do with your muscles. I just have expect that my ribs will take some time to heal. Taking Ibuprofen over the counter, does give me some relief.

It could be worse. The people who have lost the homes & all the things that have been on my mind. I feel so very blessed for all that I have.

Still having some tenderness with my ribs. Been using heat and that is helping, and also the Ibuprofen. Each day gets a little bit better. :up:

The heat was what helped me too when I had hurt ribs. It just takes time to heal so just take it easy and let yourself heal. Inflammation is what's so u comfortable so it's VIP to take the ibuprofen. Healing wishes to you!

I'm ok, just feeling melancholy this Anniversary of 9/11 and seeing the devastation from the hurricanes. So so sad.

Back
Top Bottom