How was everyone's weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Personally, mine was pretty crappy. I didn't go out with any girls, sat around saturday with my friend and played street fighter. I don't know....I was feeling unusually lazy this weekend. Anybody else ever feel that way?

Had a VERY bad weekend. I have to read like 7 chapters of Huck Finn and complete 2 Spanish assignments, but my eye is all inflamed and sore, so i can't really concentrate on anything. blaah.

Not good..... had to watch my little cousins last night (fun fun fun), my plans to go out tonight are over (my friends are sick and no one feels like walking outside in the snow), and I have 2 essays and a take-home test for my AP English class all due on Tuesday (think I've started?). And I get to spend my day off tomorrow with the folks. So, another banner weekend for ya.

But I gotta stay focused on the positive... and listen to some more U2.

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
A honey child to a swarm of bees...

Take me to that other place...

I had a great weekend! Especially last night since I got to hang out with Popwhore and some crazy goths, and boogie down in Detroit!

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

((Ant))

Um, now I feel bad for posting that I had a great weekend. I know I shouldn't, but still. Eek.
frown.gif

Sorry, Ant.

But:

Mine was the best one for months!

------------------
Take the money and run

[This message has been edited by Don Vito Corleone (edited 01-21-2002).]

an absolute corker...nothing left to say.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Anthony, its so cruel. I wish you all the love and strength to see you through this. When you ask the Why's, and see no answers, I wish you all the courage in the world. When you think of the beautiful memories, I hope you can one day smile again.

Take care and God Bless.

Not as bad as Anthony's...
frown.gif

But I sprained a toe, and it's purple and looks like a sausage. It's actually kind of funny.

I was lazy....my weekend has been 4 days long WOOHOOOOO i was off on friday because all the teachers/ workers etc were on strike in Belfast and im off today because our school teachers are getting ready for school open nights yeeehhaaaaaaa...but i have piles of h/w to do and my weekend was boring cus i have the flu and dont feel well
frown.gif
..but i did go shopping on saturday and treated myself
biggrin.gif

Pretty darn good!
smile.gif

Went out with my boyfriend Friday night, saw some great live bands. Shopping with a girlfriend on Saturday, bought some summer clothes. Sunday we went to the zoo! Hadn't been in about 3 or 4 years and had a surprisingly good time. After that we hit a few pubs and went for a late night walk around the river.

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom