How to prank a telemarketer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've often asked them for THEIR home phone number so I can call them back on THEIR time. Another tactic would be to ask them if they would like to purchase assorted items sitting around my house; a sort of reverse telemarketing.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
I've often asked them for THEIR home phone number so I can call them back on THEIR time. Another tactic would be to ask them if they would like to purchase assorted items sitting around my house; a sort of reverse telemarketing.

~U2Alabama

...have you since voted for salome?

Can I just say...

Bama, I can't believe you're back.

Say hello to the missus for me, will ya?

HG

I know, it's strange how I resurface at random moments of historical insignificance. I will tell her you said hello; we have made our own contribution to the world's population.

I see you are in Phoenix now; are you at ASU? Have you spoken to He Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken lately? I need to e-mail him; I guess he is still at Tinker.

~U2Alabama

Congratulations on your contribution! :)

No, I'm not at ASU, I'm just living and working here in Phoenix. Beautiful weather, hiking, lots of stuff going on...I really like it.

I have not spoken to him in forever. Tell him I said hi if you ever get a hold of him.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom