How Old School are you? (Interference wise)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
i wonder what number we'd be on now if we had kept it up :hmm:

Thankfully it would have been shut down due to the 500 post restrictions! ;)

I remember entirely too much about this silly yet lovely little place ( I just posted in a thread in IO about a dog named Vegemite :sad: ).

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I remember when people actually used the chat.

i still use the chat :wink:

i just remembered the interference chat awards :lmao:

this thread, the memories :heart:

Chizip said:

do you mean the official count to a million thread in IO?

that was the greatest thread of all time until some people decided to derail it

we would have been in the record books!!!

i wonder what number we'd be on now if we had kept it up :hmm:

i bet we would have won the guinness book of world records by now :angry:

i remember PLEBA back before anyone used to go there :drool:
sexiest bono photos thread :drool:
bonoholics :cute:

those were the days :heart:

i remember posting a politically incorrect thread in 'free your mind'--and getting royally shit on for doing such a preposterous thing.

i remember deathbear's noble efforts to get me to accept how physically repulsive i am (btw, i've finally come to terms with this reality, all thanks to him :hug: )

i remember zoney having little regard for me. . . but eventually reaching amicable terms with him upon me bribing him with a valuable pokemon card. lets just say i knew how to discern his needs and desires having mutually shared a jersey heritage :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I remember when Kat broke a really long thread in EYKIW by mentioning N'sync.

OMG...I'd forgotten about that! :lol: :reject:

I remember when Sicy was a newbie. :wink:

I first looked at this place 2 years ago but not sinceb 2004 have I joined the merry ranks:wink:

I can't believe no one's mentioned the many, many aliases of deathbear....

I remember Sicy and I taking on deathbear names to quiet him down

I remember DOL used to be so small and lovely

worshipbanana.gif

I was here for the Elevation tour. I remember the Elevated thread, Mona, PLEBA Mansion, the MacPhisto Society, and dozens of people who are no longer with us :sigh:

I was here it seems many many moons ago. I originally joined in 2001. Previously I was known as icelady. I remember many wars - POP, hair, flames, when I first joined I will admit yes I was a PLEBAn, and boy does it seem like eons ago. I remember there being alot of FYM wars and there were quite a few bannings from what I remember...lots of arguing and disgruntled people around back then, people leaving forum... But things settled down and everyone seems to be happy around here these days.

I left for awhile, came back, left again, and ever since then I havent really come back to things, but I do come back to catch up with old friends, one of which was you U2K - Michelle hope things are well with you.

lucky charms said:
I was here it seems many many moons ago. I originally joined in 2001. Previously I was known as icelady. I remember many wars - POP, hair, flames, when I first joined I will admit yes I was a PLEBAn, and boy does it seem like eons ago. I remember there being alot of FYM wars and there were quite a few bannings from what I remember...lots of arguing and disgruntled people around back then, people leaving forum... But things settled down and everyone seems to be happy around here these days.

I left for awhile, came back, left again, and ever since then I havent really come back to things, but I do come back to catch up with old friends, one of which was you U2K - Michelle hope things are well with you.

I remember the name icelady

Lara Mullen said:

I remember the name icelady

yes that was me. I used to love to post really old pictures from way back when, mullet pictures and the like. I also remember after I left and joined up later one under another name, icelle had joined, and I remember getting flamed for stealing the moniker when I posted in a thread as icelady once...I dont think Ive posted as icelady since then....

anyhow..its been awhile...:wink:

pax said:
Didn't icelle used to have a different name, though, too? :scratch:

I have no idea, but I know when I posted as icelady after being gone for quite awhile, somebody jumped on me for using the name icelady, like I did it on purpose or something.

I remember meeting Icelle in Vegas a few years back and I didnt realize that Icelle was actually her name back then....Duh is me....the things you remember.:wink:

lucky charms said:

I remember getting flamed for stealing the moniker when I posted in a thread as icelady once...I dont think Ive posted as icelady since then....

anyhow..its been awhile...:wink:

i vaguely remember that lol...

I remember when the home page was a purple color. My post count is actually higher :reject: But when they did some change a few years back a bunch of my posts were lost. I like being a Refugee anyway. I would actually like to stay that permanently!

I have been here too long!!! I remember when Johnny S. was a regular here!!! :lol:

Anyone remember BatesMotel before ATYCLB came out!!! Hated the album based on four 30 second clips!! Too funny!!

EDIT: Just realized I'm a New Yorker now :rant:

No offense those of you from there!! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom