how often do you cook your own dinner...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we've spent way too much money eating out, so I've been trying to cook every night now. the dishes are a pain but so far we haven't eaten out in over 8 days. I guess that sounds funny but when we're frustrated and have already played the "What do you want to eat? I don't know, what do you want to eat?" game, we usually just give in and go out.

But we actually have meals planned until Saturday with only a few things needed from the store. I'm very proud of myself, just hope it lasts!

U2Man said:
when you guys do eat out, where do you go?

Thai is my favourite. We also go out to Japanese places a lot. When I'm home (Toronto), I go for good Chinese often, unfortunately where I live during the school year, the Chinese restaurants are not great and are too Americanized. I don't generally like going out to Indian because I'm lactose intolerant and it's very difficult to avoid milk/cream/yogurt - they put it in just about everything.

I'm good for things like pizza, though too.

cherry limeade :drool:

when i do go out (other than sonic night wednesdays), i usually hit up ethnic places or ones that are vegetarian. i particularly enjoy mediterranian, ethiopian, indian, mexican, thai, and japanese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom