How much TV do you watch a day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mkdominatr

Refugee
Just wondering....im 18 and i watch about a half an hour a day, usually right before bed. and most likely the news, which may be odd for soemone my age just watching cnn. otherwise there isnt one show on tv i enjoy and the only time i actully look forward to something is during football season. anyone else?

I watch it for about 15 minutes every morning when I'm getting ready for work; mostly to look up the weather. I watch Desperate Housewives and Lost on a regular basis; otherwise I perhaps watch an hour's worth of TV per week, no more.

Ever since this school year started I've been getting about ten minutes a day here or there. It's horrible.

If theres nothing else to do such as homework and stuff, I probabley watch from a couple of hours - up to to many hours.

On the other hand if i've homework, work or something else, 1-2 hours max.

I don't have the time, tv shows I watch are at 3:00 am, lol, just one hour and a half everyday

Well the TV gets turned on at 6:00 am and turned off when ever i finally go to bed. I sit down to watch about 10 hours I guess. (I'm a night owl.):hyper:

now that exams are around the corner, only an hour a day.
I never ever miss 'The Simpsons', even though ive seen all the episodes with the (except season 15 and 16), and own all the collectors edition DVD sets that have been released so far.....

probably about 4 hours per day. having a pvr really changes your viewing habits however.

I watch ridiculous amounts of television, and usually have it on in the background when I'm at home doing other things.

The TV is always on from when I get home 5:30 to about 11:00pm. But I am not always watching it.. usually just have it on for background noise.

sometimes /////about 3 in the after noon the reruns of law and order start........
so between TNT and USA networks..showin law and order reruns..i probably stare at the TV watching Law and Order for a few hours...not everyday though...
I still cant memorize by heart the little thing the guy says in the beginning though

" in the criminal justice system the people are supported by two and equally important groups....yadda yadda yadda........

the younger chris noth..........yummy:drool:

Back
Top Bottom