How much time a day do you spend online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lately, a lot. I'm living it up while I can, before I get college w/job.

:shrug:

These days of 11+ post per day won't last much longer :shrug:

Almost all day. I'm a computer technician, so for work I'm at a computer most of the time. I'm also a TA which involves lab monitoring (it's a computer related course) so during that job I'm also at a computer while helping in the lab or online grading and answering e-mails asking for help. At home my laptop is always online while I'm doing home work, since a lot of our assignments are posted on the college online "blackboard" system. Besides during class, I spend most of my waking hours either at a computer that's online, or have access to a computer that's online.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Almost all day. I'm a computer technician, so for work I'm at a computer most of the time. I'm also a TA which involves lab monitoring (it's a computer related course) so during that job I'm also at a computer while helping in the lab or online grading and answering e-mails asking for help. At home my laptop is always online while I'm doing home work, since a lot of our assignments are posted on the college online "blackboard" system. Besides during class, I spend most of my waking hours either at a computer that's online, or have access to a computer that's online.

Same here. I work for a software company so I´m online all the time I´m at work and then I go home and get connected again. It´s disgusting. My eyes are gonna fall off any day now. :laugh:

Way too much.........It's amazing I get any work done at all.:huh:

tiny dancer said:

Wish I could be online while I work. It's a :no: :no: where I work.

same here... although sometimes I sneak in for a few minutes while at work. :uhoh:

Okay, let's see.. weekdays it's at least 4 hrs a day usually. Weekends... I don't know... off and on... maybe a total of 8 hrs a day? So that comes up to 36 hours for the whole week!

:ohmy:

:crack:

:reject:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom