How many times a day do you log in to Blue Crack?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too many to count, I thought I might ease up a bit with new stuff finally on the radio but I am actually becoming worse (if that is possible)

I never log out....I sign on about 6:30 in the morning and log out between 9:00 and 10:00 in the evening. I just keep it running in the background while I work or watch TV.

Now you've made me realize how much time I spend here.

I log in at 5:30 am at home for a brief check.

I log in at 7:30 am (at work - shhhh) for a good part of the day.

I log in briefly in the evening (when my wife is putting the kids to bed).

nbcrusader said:
Now you've made me realize how much time I spend here.

I log in at 5:30 am at home for a brief check.

I log in at 7:30 am (at work - shhhh) for a good part of the day.

I log in briefly in the evening (when my wife is putting the kids to bed).

:shifty:

That's pretty darn close to looking like my schedule.

Every morning I log in and browse the boards for about 15 minutes.

I log in between classes or during my lunch break for 30 minutes to an hour when I'm at school.

At home, I also just keep it running in the background while I do homework or watch TV.

I'm always logged on at home and my computers at work :shrug: I visit mostly at night, but it's off and on between homework.

The first thing I do when I wake up is log on. Then I come home for lunch so I can log on. After the drive and eating lunch I only have about 15 minutes online. Then I log in when I get home for the day and am on just about all night.

When I have a day off, it might be three or four times, but mostly it's just at night.

*sniff*
crack? dont know what youre *sniff twitch* talking about

I get on in the middle of the day at a public computer just to make sure i dont miss anything good when Im supposed to be working.
then i go home and spend the rest of the night on here, doing blue crack lines

line

after

line

after.......

Working two jobs, at least 10 hours a day, I am at a computer virtually all the time. That means I am on blue crack throughout the whole day. When I am at home and I use my computer, I go straight to blue crack.

The boys and blue crack rule!!

:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom