How Many Threads Have You Created?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unfriendly is probably not the right word..person with LOW INDEX means its someone who doesnot want to mingle ( in other's thread), thinks more about himself than others . someone who wants to maintain distance..

i want to be friendly but my index is very bad :mad:

Last edited:

my post count has been having sex with itself again. its up 200 posts roughly since last time i checked on its shenanigans.

:|

it's clearly too busy to be making quality threads.
pfft.

hey angie, are you gonna throw a party when you hit 10,000?

let me know well in advance otherwise I will be a day late again
:grumpy:

a party!
what a novel idea!
we could have beer and wine and well...more alcohol than you can poke a stick at.

what ya doing tomorra? i might reach it then, or even tonight if this boredom doesn't go away.

by the way, my new best friends at the bush forum are mainly dutch. one of them created a thread on the darkness :D

tomorrow I'll probably be working :grumpy:
well, be stuck at the office :grumpy:

I wasn't aware such a thing as a dutch bush fan existed :hmm:

:heart:The Darkness:heart:

I think between 5 and 10 I'm new and usually people post about things I have thought about starting topics on so I just comment and stuff.

dsmith2904 said:
We have a listing of the top posters, but who are our top thread creators?

I thought that it said who are our top crap thread creators...in which case I would have won a prize... but I cant read...

153 threads have been created by me apparently all full of goodness im sure.

Mr. BAW said:
Thank you, mentor!! (mentress???) :lol:

The Lara Mullen that I will eventually meet!

:yes:

I have plenty of proverbs for every situation you will ever have - just earlier I was telling the musketeers make hay while the sun shines.

"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

p.s. there is only one Lara Mullen, it would be a cruel fate if 2 were unleashed upon the world. [/ horror movie]

it's not about quantity...it is about QUALITY.

And for that matter, I would say 71.39% of the threads I have started are QUALITY.

"TheVoice" -comments from Bonovox,wooooo bloodywoohooo,Aung san Suu Kyi, Slim Dusty,Classic Albums, GreenFingers. YAY I Won!, Puppy Love, I Love, Aussie MC Grand Prix, Steve Waugh,the BDO, NYE,Russell Crowe, Dolphin Awards,forum subcriptions?, Baby it's You,Bono Put A Smile on 50 000 People's faces....etc.
U2, love, music and U2

all quality...........:D imho

Back
Top Bottom