How many of you live by famous people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brad Pitt lives in my town, if you go up to where all the big homes are you might see him jogging (many of my friends have at least) Every now and then he might be at Safeway, or QFC...

Anyone else live by someone famous?

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

Originally posted by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl:
Brad Pitt lives in my town, if you go up to where all the big homes are you might see him jogging (many of my friends have at least) Every now and then he might be at Safeway, or QFC...

Anyone else live by someone famous?

Steven Segal used to live around the corner from me.

CK

Pat Rafter (tennis) used to go to the our local high school...now I think he lives on some island in the pacific or something.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Hmm. I used to know Todd Woodbridge, played tennis with him once too. I kinda knew Nathan bracken when I was at school. But never played cricket, so only knew of him and how freakily good he was. I also used to know Rene Rivkin. Which isnt a big deal cos he knows like...everyone in Aus. Austentacious (? dunno how to spell his name, he did that shaddupya face song....soooo annoying) I also know a guy that slept with Sally off Home And Away. And a girl that slept with Bruce Samazan.

Man I could name drop with the best of the B-Lists..... SO sad!

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Hmm. I used to know Todd Woodbridge, played tennis with him once too. I kinda knew Nathan bracken when I was at school. But never played cricket, so only knew of him and how freakily good he was. I also used to know Rene Rivkin. Which isnt a big deal cos he knows like...everyone in Aus. Austentacious (? dunno how to spell his name, he did that shaddupya face song....soooo annoying) I also know a guy that slept with Sally off Home And Away. And a girl that slept with Bruce Samazan.

Man I could name drop with the best of the B-Lists..... SO sad!

Yeah, I've got Rene Rivkin coming round for dinner next week... NOT.

in the early 90's a handful of the toronto maple leafs lived on the same street as we did.
well my dad's been on tv and stuff but he isn't famous and i don't live with him so that don't count.

too many imho. They are escalating real estate prices at a ridiculous rate.
I had a big catharis about it all recently though, thanks to Stuck In a Moment, so I'm starting to get over it. 'tis what 'tis.

Russell Crowe is shitting the neighbours when he's home, in and out all day in his helicopter. Why do they buy bush blocks then knock down the trees for private air strips?...woops, I started... get over it girl!!But the rate of clearing is alarming.
Now if it was the guys from U2 that would be different.....

I lived right next door to the Warner Bros Ranch for a while.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I live in Miami and I'm sure there are some around here...just haven't seen any yet
smile.gif

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Kids used to say that Sylvester Stallone went to my old elementary school. Heh.

But Tori Amos grew up around here, I believe.

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

I live in LA, they're all over the place, I just never see them.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

i live down the street from the guy who owns the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, the guy who owns the Pittsburgh Pirates and the guy who endowed the Katz school of business at the University of Pittsburgh.

No shit, they all live on one block.

Actually Kieran, I did once know Rene Rivkin. No need to be sarcastic, I cant tell with your posts if you are or not. Please be aware that some folks cant.

Phuzzie...Brad Pitt lives in North Bend! So does my uncle! I should visit him more often.
I literally ran into Matt Cameron (of Soundgarden and Pearl Jam) today, that was pretty cool.

Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) went to the high school I graduated from, albeit about ten years before I did. I think he lives in the city of Chicago now.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Actually Kieran, I did once know Rene Rivkin. No need to be sarcastic, I cant tell with your posts if you are or not. Please be aware that some folks cant.

I've no doubt you knew Rene Rivkin. My 'sarcasm' was prompted by the bit about everyone in Australia knowing him. I thought it was humour rather than sarcasm, there is a difference.

i know pamela andersons brother reasonably well, he used to drive me to school.

Mel Gibson owns a farm not too far from my parents.

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

[This message has been edited by zoomerang II (edited 01-15-2002).]

awwwwww kieran. i was just saying that it can be hard to tell with ya is all. you even said once you dont get this using smilies and hahah and lol stuff. its fine you dont, but others do just to make it claer when they are joking. now this is becoming a huge deal over nothing. post as you see fit, but sometimes accept folks dont know what yer really on about.
hmm, anyways....

shame you never knew rene. handy fella to know!

awwwwww kieran. i was just saying that it can be hard to tell with ya is all. you even said once you dont get this using smilies and hahah and lol stuff. its fine you dont, but others do just to make it claer when they are joking. now this is becoming a huge deal over nothing. post as you see fit, but sometimes accept folks dont know what yer really on about.
hmm, anyways....

shame you never knew rene. handy fella to know!

Yes, Rene would be a hand fella to know. As for the other stuff, dead right it's no big deal. I guess I just prefer to live or die by my words. Smilies (and crazy angry faces) can be a bit meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom