How many of you guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you open a present on Christmas Eve?

• I do!

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • I don't!

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I'm Jewish, you little bastard

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
open a present on Christmas Eve?

I just opened the 2-Disc Blade Runner: Final Cut DVD. I'm watching the making of doc. :drool:

Last edited:
I do with my dad's side, because it's a German tradition. But we do most of our presents Christmas Day.

Usually on Christmas Eve, I'm finally getting around to wrapping stuff. Last night was no exception. We've barely even opened anything today either. As usual, we opened a few presents this morning after breakfast, but the main present exchange in my family normally doesn't happen until immediately before the day's main meal, which is later in the afternoon this year.

Christmas Eve ends in 45 minutes and I have to wrap five gifts still. Let alone open my own. Christ (LOL Christmas pun!). Fuck you, you little bastard.

Anyway, yeah, we have a polyanna on my mother's side on Christmas Eve, so I open that gift on Christmas Eve. However, with young children in the house, we still have Santa-believers, and thus, all the regular gifts are tomorrow morning.

We normally open all of our gifts on christmas eve, but my family couldn't get together on christmas eve this year so we're going to on christmas day

never. I hate to open any gift before the actual occasion.
it's nothing new, when I was a kid I was just lazy. my dad still talks about having to practically bribe my bro and I to get out of bed and go see our gifts!!

We always open on Christmas Eve. I got some cloths. A comforter for my bed and Planet Earth on HD-DVD.

Like others mentioned, it's usually happening on Christmas Eve in Germany, and so it did here. :)
And today the next round for me. :D

phillyfan26 said:
Christmas Eve ends in 45 minutes and I have to wrap five gifts still. Let alone open my own. Christ (LOL Christmas pun!). Fuck you, you little bastard.

For Chrissake.

I never get any presents, so I don't know what option from this poll I should choose... :sad: it confusez me!

:wink: No I'm not jewish, we just have the original celebration your christmas is stolen from! take that! :tongue:

I open one gift on Christmas Eve, and the rest in the morning.

When we open presents depends on the time we have. My boyfriend and I swapped gifts on the 20th, since I was leaving to go back to my hometown the next day. I opened presents with my parents and my sister on the 23rd because we were going to be busy visiting relatives on the 24th, and we were going to be leaving my sister's early on the 25th to go home. We wanted enough time to leisurely open our gifts and then have time to hang around and enjoy them together for a little while.

Christmas Eve I opened gifts with Mike's side of the family. Actual Christmas Day we opened the gifts we got each other at home.

However with my family it was always tradition to open presents on actual Christmas day.

Back
Top Bottom