@-------->How many of you....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
chat here? Back in Oct it was all I did now all I almost always do is post. Soooooo what about you?

I drop by ocasionally. I usually go for several nights in a row, and then I don't go for awhile.

I used to but I dont anymore.

Its hard enough to keep up with the forum and pm's.

I used to chat all the time but now when I go no one's there. :( I post more often than I chat.

yeah, chat's not the same as it used to be, i still go in to see who's there. i lurk and reply in the forums more than i chat.

at one point I was a regular. that was in the golden days.

have not been in over a year and I never intend to return.

besides, the forum and PMs are way more fun. :D

r u talking to me?

sulawesigirl4 said:

im'ing is ok. but chat is annoying.
phones are fun. i got a new cell phone-which, you won't be surprised, cost too much money.

I think you should test it out

true dat.

speaking of cell phones, I must remember to cancel mine before I leave. :huh:

test chat out?

sulawesigirl4 said:
cell phones

my new phone
mike_i95cl_handset_lg_open.gif

har har. and here I thot you were a smart kid.

oooh, pretttttty! :heart:

my old clunker has nothing on that one. :huh:

kyocera-2035_200_1.gif

If you think that phone isn't fancy, sula, you should see mine!!! It should be in a museum or something! *lol* :D

I will agree it is more dead than I remember. It is funny, I will be on the forum and there will not be allot of people here and I will think 'I'll go see what is going on in chat' and end up coming back here like 5 min later. The only person I usually converse with is ABEL.

As for the cell phones. I just had to up my plan cuz I was going over my mins to much and had to come to terms with the fact that I am on it allot and that is the main way for people to get in contact with me. I see it as a necessary evil. I don't make a whole lot of calls but people are always calling me. That is good thought. Makes me feel thought about. :happy: :heart: :D

Here is my phone. It is a really REALLY good phone. I do not like the flip phones. They look cool but I have a tendency to break them. I am going to get a PDA soon and this all really cool connectablity and accessories like organizers esp made for both of them. I can hook it to my puter as and go through my address in Outlook and sync them and other stuff. I have had this phone since like Feb and just found out all this the other day when I was looking online for accessories for it.
lg_kyocera_2255.jpg

stupidity shows itself at the worst of times

sulawesigirl4 said:
oooh, pretttttty! :heart:

my old clunker has nothing on that one. :huh:

kyocera-2035_200_1.gif

10 digits, send and end is all you need.

i'm just a stuck-up, show off bitch who wants to flash some bling in the club. you know that:yes:

ghetofabu said:
I am going to get a PDA soon

this is my PDA/pager. it's pretty good. i could had the one that's a phone but then i would have had to carry this thing everywhere and i don't like bulgy pockets.

957_orange.jpg

being in constant contact has as many drawbacks as it does pluses but ah:huh:

Bourgeois!

kobayashi said:

10 digits, send and end is all you need.

i'm just a stuck-up, show off bitch who wants to flash some bling in the club. you know that:yes:

it should go nicely with the fancy pants.

my lil' phone has served me well, and I cannot complain. :D It even has wireless web for all that.

and happy!

sulawesigirl4 said:

it should go nicely with the fancy pants.

my lil' phone has served me well, and I cannot complain. :D It even has wireless web for all that.

my car is shiny as well:yes:

lmao @ pressed pants being fancy pants.
XS

Back
Top Bottom