How many email accounts do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indra

ONE love, blood, life
So...how many email addresses do you have? If you have multiples, what/who do you use the various accounts for?

I have seven or eight (I think :huh: ) addresses: and couple on aol, one gmail, one hotmail, one sbs, and a couple of ones tied to websites I have (one that has me as "Steve", :huh: which I'm not...so I don't use it).

Obviously, some of those I don't use (since I can't even remember them), but five of them are currently active. One of my aol accounts I use for my eBay account, the other I use for my main email account for friends and the like.

I set up the hotmail account to correspond with one person when my aol emails were not getting to him. Since he's a business and well as personal contact, it was important for my emails to get through. He has a hotmail account, so I set up one as well and use that account to correspond with him only. Because I don't use that address for anything or anyone else, I get no spam. :)

The sbs account and one other account I use mostly for email lists. I tend to get a lot of spam on those accounts. I think I may drop these accounts and switch the email list subscriptions to my gmail account. Currently I'm not doing anything with that account, so maybe that would cut down on the spam a bit.

Last edited:
Well, basically I have three active e-mail accounts. Two of those three have at least one redirect attached to them, so that gives me about 6 e-mail addresses at which people can e-mail me and I'll get the e-mail right away.

I probably have one or two dead ones out there. Plus my student account from college which may or may not still be active.

i have a hotmail for the spammers
i use to sign up to read newspapers and mags, etc.

i have a gmail I divert all my business email to and I can put files on it because of the space and ease of use

i have my provider that i am using less and less

and a few more that are lapsing.

i have 6 different email addresses

2 yahoo, 1 i use and 1 for junk
1 thru work
1 thru church because i am a board member
1 thru msn because it was free with the verizon dsl
1 thru my verizon dsl

I primarily use my yahoo

hotmail because I need a net passport for online banking and msn personal pages/blogs

old yahoo acct that I forward to my main addy, mostly junk mail comes through

service provider email for business, personal, important emails

gmail for u2 related stuff and storage

I know I have a couple of inactive ones I can't remember :der:

1 yahoo for regular use
1 yahoo for junk mail, online registering, etc.
1 hotmail for messenger
1 gmail for mp3 sharing/storage
1 from university that i'm not sure is still in service
1 for work

:huh:

i have one i use, one for school that i have forwarded to the one i use. i've got two gmail accounts...the second is because i was trying to send an invite to someone and screwed up and it ended up getting bounced back to me. :der:

aol, and another yahoo. i've had a couple hotmail accounts that have expired because i've forgotten about them.

two: my work/school (it's my student account, but configured through the staff/faculty servers and client for my job), and a Gmail account I never use.

3, and I only use two regularly (my mac.com one and my work email). The other is a gmail that I honestly haven't used once since setting it up.

I have 4. Three I use every single day and one I just have for some strange reason. I never check it but I occassionally give it out to places that ask for an email address and I don't want to give out the real one(s).

AOL-only Kariann and a few other people on AOL email me on that one.

2 Yahoo-one I use all the time and the other one is my one that I just send random crap to but I never check it.

1 through work.

i have a couple yahoo ones, none of which i use or check. i also have my gmail address, a hotmail address (that may be dead), my university e-mail that may or may not be dead, and my work e-mail address.

I have 2...one that I post all over the internet signing up for contests, reminders, sites like this, giving out to people when I want to download concerts even though I swore to my dad I don't download anything off the internet, etc.

Then I have my other one which only my closest friends and family will ever know, mwuahaha:evil:

1 hotmail (250mb)
1 yahoo (250 or 1gb??? who knows?)
1 Gmail (1 Gb... or is it 2 now? )
1 Spymac (1 Gb)
1 College (50 mb I think.. well, MORE than "normal hotmail")

that... i use Hotmail more... yahoo 2nd... spymac, I send works and songs there.. gmail, don't know what to use it for... the college one sends the mails directly to my hotmail...

that :wink:

I have 4, 1 for work, 1 with my network provider, 1 hotmail and 1 yahoo - use them all very regularly. Sometimes you sit in front of the computer and think "what the hell is my password for this one" and I only have 4 god knows how the ones with more cope. Maybe my age not helping with the memory though haha

Ann

Back
Top Bottom