How many Cokes do we need?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skjuls

Refugee
Was in Philly this afternoon and I was at a park, JFK park, I don't know but.....

They were giving away free Coca Cola Zero. Tastes like Diet Coke so maybe it's Diet Coke with Splenda will be Diet Coke and old Diet Coke will be Coca Cola Zero.

anybody know?

Sounds like a sugar free low calorie version.

Which kind of defeats the purpose of Coke. But anyway.

I think Diet Coke with Splenda will now be called Diet Coke and the old Diet Coke with aspartame will now be called Coke Zero.

:crazy:

A friend of mine is addicted to coke now. It's really sad. He's so skinny and sweats all the time. I feel terrible.

Not the same Coke, I know. But I just felt like telling someone.

I love Diet Coke. No nasty, gritty feeling on your teeth after you've had it.

I can't stand Diet anything! I'd rather have regular Coke sparingly than suffer through that horrible aftertaste.

If the Coke bottling company is adding Splenda to their product ...
then you can bet that the Pepsi company will NOT be far behind from doing the same,
if they haven't started already !!

Actually, I'm a Pepsi drinker ... :up:
I cannot stand the taste of Coke !! :down:

There has been normal coke, diet coke, vanilla coke :drool:, diet coke with lemon, diet coke with lime and cherry coke and i think thats it (in Oz anyway). To my knowledge Cherry coke (which tasted a lot like dr.pepper) died out, and so did diet lemon coke.

COBL_04 said:
There has been normal coke, diet coke, vanilla coke :drool:, diet coke with lemon, diet coke with lime and cherry coke and i think thats it (in Oz anyway). To my knowledge Cherry coke (which tasted a lot like dr.pepper) died out, and so did diet lemon coke.

Well in the states they stil have Cherry Coke and here is it doesn't taste like Dr. Pepper!

skjuls said:

So regular Diet coke or Diet coke with splenda????????

I think the splenda one is too sweet!

I've never had the one with Splenda.

It's weird. I tried the C2 before and thought it was awful, yet the other day I tried Coke Zero and it wasn't that bad.

So the one with half the sugar and calories was worse than the one without it. Go figure.

I've always hated Diet Coke, but the one with splenda actually wasn't that bad.

Of course, the original Coke is the best. I like the Vanilla Coke too.

Zootlesque said:
I can't stand Diet anything! I'd rather have regular Coke sparingly than suffer through that horrible aftertaste.

Agreed. C2 isn't that bad though. My personal favourite is Cherry Coke...I'm trying to cut down though. I used to be a total Coke addict (not to be confused with cocaine, cuz they're not the same thing...anymore).

Where the hell is neutral? She was complaining about this in the setlist party :lol:

EPandAmerica said:
I think Diet Coke with Splenda will now be called Diet Coke and the old Diet Coke with aspartame will now be called Coke Zero.

:crazy:
that is the only thing i could figure. i was out yesterday and saw it and i was like "what is the point of this?" and i even looked at the label and it says it contains phenyl...i won't even try to spell it but it's aspartame, what's in diet coke. so i drew the same conclusion you did.

i hate what us americans know as diet coke but diet coke with splenda is better, but it's too sweet. i'm spoiled, i really only like coke with sugar as opposed to corn syrup. i've gotten used to drinking coke with sugar at home so now i can't even drink my beloved fountain coke at restaurants anymore. :|

Someone gave me a Coke Zero yesterday. It tastes more like regular Coke to me, but I prefer the taste of Diet Coke.

I also really like the new Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, even though it does have a somewhat artificial taste! Go figure!!!

Back
Top Bottom