How many Cokes do we need?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
skjuls said:

Go out and try it and tell us what you think!

:tongue:

I haven't seen it in Canada yet. Maybe it isn't here.

We do have C2. I don't like that one.

there's...
coca-cola "classic"
- Coke Zero

Cherry Coke
Coke with Lime
Coke with Lemon
Vanilla Coke
Caffeine Free Coke

coke II/new coke
Diet Coke
Diet Caffeine Free Coke
Diet Coke Cherry
Diet Coke Lemon
Diet Coke Lime
Diet Coke Vanilla
Diet Caffeine Free Coke Balls

C2 Coke for some reason is much more expensive than regular Coke...

My dad got a coupon today to mail out so he can get a coupon to redeem for a free 2 liter Coke Zero. Just thought you all should know. Free Coke. I still rather Pepsi though. Drinking it right now as a matter of fact. :wink:

Cherry Pepsi... :drool:

Coke Zero is not Diet Coke revisited. When originally developed, Diet Coke was made as the 'diet' version of the so called "New" Coke. While the New Coke flunkered, its Diet version did well and was kept in the market.

However, in the rest of the world, Diet Coke practically does not exist. They have Coca Cola Light, which is the diet version of the Old Coke or what we know today in the U.S. as Coca Cola Classic. Coke Zero is very similar to Coca Cola Light (I do not want to say that it is the same since I have not been able to verify this).

Personally, I like Coke Zero better than Diet Coke. :up:

U2@NYC said:
Coke Zero is not Diet Coke revisited. When originally developed, Diet Coke was made as the 'diet' version of the so called "New" Coke. While the New Coke flunkered, its Diet version did well and was kept in the market.

However, in the rest of the world, Diet Coke practically does not exist. They have Coca Cola Light, which is the diet version of the Old Coke or what we know today in the U.S. as Coca Cola Classic. Coke Zero is very similar to Coca Cola Light (I do not want to say that it is the same since I have not been able to verify this).

Personally, I like Coke Zero better than Diet Coke. :up:

Geez, that is confusing. Where did you find that information at?

I will say that Coca Cola Light tasted different in Bulgaria and Italy. I never found a version of Coke or Coca Cola LIght that tasted the same in Europe. why? Who the heck knows!!

okay so then what is the difference between diet coke and coke zero? other than coke zero is similar to coca cola light, for those of us who have never had coca cola light?

KhanadaRhodes said:
okay so then what is the difference between diet coke and coke zero? other than coke zero is similar to coca cola light, for those of us who have never had coca cola light?

Maybe I was not clear.

Diet Coke is the diet version of the 'New' Coke, launched in the nineties in the U.S. and which flunkered and was taken out of the market and replaced by Coca Cola's old formula (or Coca Cola 'Classic').

Coke Zero is similar to Coca Cola Light, which is the diet version of Coca Cola's old formula (or Coca Cola 'Classic').

Clear?

U2@NYC said:

Maybe I was not clear.

Diet Coke is the diet version of the 'New' Coke, launched in the nineties in the U.S. and which flunkered and was taken out of the market and replaced by Coca Cola's old formula (or Coca Cola 'Classic').

Coke Zero is similar to Coca Cola Light, which is the diet version of Coca Cola's old formula (or Coca Cola 'Classic').

As such, Coke Zero should taste closer to regular Coke than Diet Coke.

Clear?

U2@NYC said:

Maybe I was not clear.

Clear?

Hmmmmm, still I find it interesting.

I never knew that Diet Coke was the diet version of 'New' coke which was nasty to begin with!!

Well I find the taste of Coke Zero to taste better t han Coca cola Light.

To be honest in bulgaria, Coke tasted like Pepsi and Pepsi was some sweet sweet sugar drink.

Back
Top Bottom