How Long Will Julia Roberts' New Marriage Last?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How Long Will Julia Roberts' New Marriage Last?

• less than 3 months

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 6-9 months

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • 9 months to a year

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • more than a year-and that will be a miracle

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
She got married?? To who??? I love her.... I hope it works, but who knows. Celebrities seem to get married as often as I buy new shoes. :huh:

Julia Roberts Marries Cameraman in New Mexico
Thu Jul 4,11:27 AM ET
By David Bennett

TAOS, New Mexico (Reuters) - Oscar-winning actress Julia Roberts began her Fourth of July celebration with fireworks, marrying movie cameraman Daniel Moder on Thursday in a star-studded midnight ceremony at her sprawling ranch in New Mexico.

"I'm confirming that Julia Roberts has married Daniel Molder, but that's all we're saying for now," Roberts' publicist, Marcy Engleman, told Reuters.

The 34-year-old Roberts, who has been married once before to offbeat country singer Lyle Lovett, fell for the married Moder after meeting him two years ago on the set of "The Mexican, released last year and co-starring Brad Pitt.

Last month Moder, 33, left his wife of five years -- make-up artist Vera Steinberg -- to be with Roberts.

An invitation was intercepted by reporters on Wednesday stating that an annual barbecue at Roberts' ranch was planned. All invited guests, including actors George Clooney and Brad Pitt, were asked to wear white linen.

Engleman said the wedding was attended by "close friends and family."

The wedding took place shortly after midnight, possibly to avoid the prying eyes of news media camping outside the $2 million, 40-acre estate in the tiny community of Arroyo Seco just outside the trendy mountain town of Taos in northern New Mexico.

A large white tent could be seen on the property, but bride, groom, and guests remained out of sight.

----------------

I believe the guy just got a divorce-I read that it was very messy..obviously his wife was very upset, and refused to grant him a divorce for quite a while.

Gaw I read aboot that in the AIM News Ticker and was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.................!?

It was so random.

He just left his wife of five years??? Wow.... he sounds like a real keeper. :|

I don't think Julia will be able to be married for a year this time around! I'm not bashing her and I hope she is happy, but her track record is shady at best! I do hope I'm wrong though.:wink:

Wow! I dont think that shell be married more then a yr, it suxs that the guy left his wife of 5yrs to be with her. I bet he'll be feeling screw when Julia breaks off the marriage.

:wink:

uh-huh, yeah sure....

I think her marriage will last about as long as J-Lo's last one did...less than a year. What is this, her third marriage?

does anyone else find it really weird that when well known (or not so well known) couples who have been dating like, forever, break up and then very shortly thereafter, get married to different people??? WTF is up with that? Desperation? Rebounding? Spite? I mean, Ben Bratt got married to some other chick a mere 3 months after he and Julia broke up....

then everyone wonders why these things don't "work out"...sheesh.... :huh: :eyebrow:

Re: uh-huh, yeah sure....

Discoteque said:
does anyone else find it really weird that when well known (or not so well known) couples who have been dating like, forever, break up and then very shortly thereafter, get married to different people??? WTF is up with that? Desperation? Rebounding? Spite? I mean, Ben Bratt got married to some other chick a mere 3 months after he and Julia broke up....

Yeah, that is really weird. And didn't Tom Cruise hook up with Penelope Cruz just a tiny bit after his divorce? I really don't understand celebrities and their relationships/marriages. Maybe they just don't take them as seriously because they don't have to worry about money and stuff like that.

1025801785.3154116673.jpg

come now, dont be so cynical, i give it at least a week!!

ps i will have nothin bad said about tom cruise, he is THE man in Vanilla Sky. :yes: :p

Out of Control said:
The marriage will last about a year, maybe less...This woman is an idiot, I can't stand her. She thinks the world revolves around her.

Exactly. what was her line at the Oscars when she gave out best actor to denzel? "I love my life!" and then hung all over him after that. blech.

*What a GOLD-Digger!*

And to answer your question.... short enough for me to cut in :mac:

Back
Top Bottom