How hot are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How hot are you?

Votes: 5 9.3%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.7%

Votes: 8 14.8%

Votes: 7 13.0%

Votes: 7 13.0%

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 11 (this poll is extra special because it goes to 11)

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
And I don't mean temperature wise.

Physical appearance, pick 1-10, 1 being least hot, with 10 being the hottest (and 11 for the truly conceited)

Last edited:
eleven obviously. i think i'm the best looking person in the world - even better looking than deathbear. and this poll blows. :sexywink:

meh.
If I rate myself too high, I am conceited.
If I rate myself too low, you all will think I have low self-esteem; or will think I just want people to tell me how "hot" I am.

It's a no-win situation.

:sexywink:

Last edited:
so far the average interferencer thinks they are a 7.63

hmmmm :hmm:

and we all know you made that last post to get people to tell you how hot you are boomer

:kiss: oomch :kiss:

You impertinent whippersnappers! I am the most attractive primate the world has ever known! If only I could learn to operate this "camera" you all speak of, I would show you a thing or eleven! *maniacal apey laughter*

I leave you, severally, with:

*banana of "Fie on you, whippersnapper!" to young chipper*

*coconut of why-must-you-all-be-so vain?*

and, most importantly, the

*palm frond of primate solidarity*

There's nothing wrong with having esteem. Some days I have it and some days I don't but when I do it's a great feeling. I rate myself a 10, I'd go with eleven but I'm not conceited, I don't spend hours in the mirror, I don't look down on people and I'm not a bitch. I do however recognize that I am an attractive person, not everyone will think so but this poll is about our own thoughts on our appearance, and I have a good opinion of myself.

Back
Top Bottom